Warzone Turbo is the worst April Fools Prank Ever

I honestly didnt think 343i could make Warzone any worse than Warzone Assault, I was wrong. Do you guys even play test this stuff? The bases get locked down by 8 Scorpion tanks within 3 minutes of the match. The first boss dies in 30 seconds. And who ever controls the middle base has it permanently. Its like the ultimate Pay2Win version of Fiesta. Good job guys, you got me good…

It’s selling more reqs, they don’t care about anything else.

> 2810058517507654;1:
> I honestly didnt think 343i could make Warzone any worse than Warzone Assault, I was wrong. Do you guys even play test this stuff? The bases get locked down by 8 Scorpion tanks within 3 minutes of the match. The first boss dies in 30 seconds. And who ever controls the middle base has it permanently. Its like the ultimate Pay2Win version of Fiesta. Good job guys, you got me good…

Mate, I’ve been playing Warzone and Warzone Assault for the past few months with only Loadout Weapons, as I sold all my REQs in an effort to maximize my REQ Point gain. The fact that I ended up MVP occasionally is certainly evidence against your claim that Warzone of any kind is P2W. Also, I’ve spent maybe $80 on REQs, the last purchase being the Arena REQ Bundle, and I only just grinded my way to a Nornfang Certification. Paying for the REQs isn’t P2W unless you spend nearly $1k, so if anything, the system is quite anti-P2W.

Dont play it then…

Pay to win? Been doing pretty good with just the dmr and assault rifle.

idk. I could be in the minority here but it was fun as hell to play war zone turbo last night. It actually felt like a war zone.

How is it Pay to Win? You can literally go a whole game with Br and get top of the scoreboard…

> 2810058517507654;1:
> I honestly didnt think 343i could make Warzone any worse than Warzone Assault, I was wrong. Do you guys even play test this stuff? The bases get locked down by 8 Scorpion tanks within 3 minutes of the match. The first boss dies in 30 seconds. And who ever controls the middle base has it permanently. Its like the ultimate Pay2Win version of Fiesta. Good job guys, you got me good…

Well considering it was what they used to play test all the reqs in the first place. …I’m pretty sure they did. I haven’t played it as I run around with loadouts most of the time. That mode sounds like where all the burners go to use their reqs. The only positive I see in it is to work on commendations on the higher req items.

My 343 prank was disconnecting and losing a legendary RP boost :’(

> 2533274847563380;8:
> My 343 prank was disconnecting and losing a legendary RP boost :’(

Happened to me the other day. …and we were winning the match.

> 2533274950478805;3:
> > 2810058517507654;1:
> > I honestly didnt think 343i could make Warzone any worse than Warzone Assault, I was wrong. Do you guys even play test this stuff? The bases get locked down by 8 Scorpion tanks within 3 minutes of the match. The first boss dies in 30 seconds. And who ever controls the middle base has it permanently. Its like the ultimate Pay2Win version of Fiesta. Good job guys, you got me good…
>
>
> Mate, I’ve been playing Warzone and Warzone Assault for the past few months with only Loadout Weapons, as I sold all my REQs in an effort to maximize my REQ Point gain. The fact that I ended up MVP occasionally is certainly evidence against your claim that Warzone of any kind is P2W.

You can get a nice + spread in WZ with just the loadout Magnum as well and never using anything else if you use your head. I should know, I had to do it last night when I was saddled with ‘Retrieving Data’. It’s not P2W, just because you have a sweet level 7+ weapon doesn’t mean you’ll get a bunch of kills with it.

> 2533274950478805;3:
> > 2810058517507654;1:
> > I honestly didnt think 343i could make Warzone any worse than Warzone Assault, I was wrong. Do you guys even play test this stuff? The bases get locked down by 8 Scorpion tanks within 3 minutes of the match. The first boss dies in 30 seconds. And who ever controls the middle base has it permanently. Its like the ultimate Pay2Win version of Fiesta. Good job guys, you got me good…
>
>
> Mate, I’ve been playing Warzone and Warzone Assault for the past few months with only Loadout Weapons, as I sold all my REQs in an effort to maximize my REQ Point gain. The fact that I ended up MVP occasionally is certainly evidence against your claim that Warzone of any kind is P2W. Also, I’ve spent maybe $80 on REQs, the last purchase being the Arena REQ Bundle, and I only just grinded my way to a Nornfang Certification. Paying for the REQs isn’t P2W unless you spend nearly $1k, so if anything, the system is quite anti-P2W.

Yeah ik really its anyone who is bad at the game who accuses it of being P2W

> 2533274879828279;9:
> > 2533274847563380;8:
> > My 343 prank was disconnecting and losing a legendary RP boost :’(
>
>
> Happened to me the other day. …and we were winning the match.

Damn on both comments. That sucks!

I’ve had it happen but not on a legendary RP boost

> 2533274950478805;3:
> > 2810058517507654;1:
> >
>
>
> Mate, I’ve been playing Warzone and Warzone Assault for the past few months with only Loadout Weapons, as I sold all my REQs in an effort to maximize my REQ Point gain. The fact that I ended up MVP occasionally is certainly evidence against your claim that Warzone of any kind is P2W. Also, I’ve spent maybe $80 on REQs, the last purchase being the Arena REQ Bundle, and I only just grinded my way to a Nornfang Certification. Paying for the REQs isn’t P2W unless you spend nearly $1k, so if anything, the system is quite anti-P2W.

Claiming that a DMR and SMG is gonna stack up against overshield and an Ultra Banshee is an extremely weak argument. Not to mention the ability to spawn with an Active Camo and Sword every 5 minutes compared to an Assault Rifle is equally as pointless. I understand that its situational and that a Level 3 Plasma Pistol can usually counter 80% of REQs, but my argument stands that Warzone is Pay2Win. There is no amount of grinding that will equate to someone who drops $500 on packs. This thread is simply about my distaste for Turbo amplifying this argument.

> 2810058517507654;1:

Pay2Win you keep using that word but i dont think you know what its really means

> 2533274830733064;12:
> > 2533274879828279;9:
> > > 2533274847563380;8:
> > > My 343 prank was disconnecting and losing a legendary RP boost :’(
> >
> >
> > Happened to me the other day. …and we were winning the match.
>
>
> Damn on both comments. That sucks!
>
> I’ve had it happen but not on a legendary RP boost

GASP!!! it came through to the next match! And we won!!! :smiley:
Edit…
Nevermind…

> 2533274830733064;12:
> > 2533274879828279;9:
> > > 2533274847563380;8:
> > > My 343 prank was disconnecting and losing a legendary RP boost :’(
> >
> >
> > Happened to me the other day. …and we were winning the match.
>
>
> Damn on both comments. That sucks!
>
> I’ve had it happen but not on a legendary RP boost

u havent seen anything yet lol…back to back dcs in matches which we were about to win:

1. march on stormbreak where we were 992-320…and i had gotten all the legendary boss kills till then
    2.moved to arena so as to no have another warzone dc, team arena playlist ctf on truth…we were winning 2-0 and i was about to ground pound the winning cap and bam! …dc

srsly, they shud do something about these rubbish servers

I dont spend real money on this -Yoink- and ive been having more fun in this than regular warzone and assault

> 2533274950478805;3:
> > 2810058517507654;1:
>
>

Well said man!

Why do all the people who suck at this game claim Pay2Win? Oh geez that 10 dollars that dude spent made his team insta-win. People are dumb. It’s not pay2win lol
You get guys like me who help you waste your 10 bucks or 500 bucks by blowing your -Yoink- up or killing you when you got your shiny nornfang.

In the end, buying reqs is waste when you can easily get everything by just playing normally, and you Pay2win cry babies just need to stop and focus on more apparent issues in-game.

> 2533274950478805;3:
> > 2810058517507654;1:
>
>

This ^.
I do the same thing, is rare that I use any kind of req, I really trust my combo of ar and DMR. I really only use snipers and some weapons to complete commendations sometimes.
Is pay to win only if you are bad at the game.