Warzone turbo is crap

I just went into 5 different games where they had all bases under thier control in under 5 mins then stretched the game while they got kills i gave up in the end not spending a single req why cause whats the point you spawn then die spawn then die over and over while they are using the reqs you bought i was in one game where they won in 4 mins seriously 343 might look good on paper and it may have went well in internal testing but its crap unfair and just plain stupid

So you got farmed OK then. That doesn’t mean the game mode is crap.

Sorry for your luck but I have been having a great time in this mode. I think it takes a bit more skill that some realize.

> 2533274816788253;3:
> Sorry for your luck but I have been having a great time in this mode. I think it takes a bit more skill that some realize.

Im not entirely sure its skill based considering my kd is i think 1.141 in arena more so they rushed and pushed us into a corner

Dont get me wrong on paper it sounded awesome and would probably be awesome if they didnt rush and corner people in

I use it to farm some high rank weapon commendations.

Some weapons cost so much you dont get much of a chance to use them to level their commendations in normal warzone.

I’m glad I could use them. I had a big supply I wouldn’t have expended in gameplay without warzone turbo anyway.

> 2533274898217787;5:
> Dont get me wrong on paper it sounded awesome and would probably be awesome if they didnt rush and corner people in

Try having a fireteam.
It usually ends well

Warzone turbo is AWESOME!!! FUN its not crap!!! Its awesome Warzone TURBO!! Easy for me to get them and fast for commendations! hahahaha!

See iv tried getting those sort of commendations but i buy and get killed

And its either my team picks it up or the enemy does and uses the damn thing against me

…is this your first time in warzone? this has been happening in warzone for awhile now

I like it because I can actually use all the weapons that are higher up in the req system more often, but sometimes I we get mad when I get killed right after I spawned something in.

I agreed OP, it sucks pretty bad. Well…there still is regular Warzone!

> 2674012278771805;13:
> I agreed OP, it sucks pretty bad. Well…there still is regular Warzone!

But this has been happening in regular Warzone as well. Rushing and cornering a team is just part of the game I believe. Like someone else said it’s not the mode’s fault but your team’s.