Warzone Turbo Glitch

When I join a match in progress, all power weapons/vehicles/etc. are locked. Once again it appears they’ve yoinked up with glitches, like they always do.

> 2533274833841004;1:
> When I join a match in progress, all power weapons/vehicles/etc. are locked. Once again it appears they’ve yoinked up with glitches, like they always do.

You just have to get a kill and it usually fixes itself happens in regular warzone as well

> 2535435959089813;2:
> > 2533274833841004;1:
> > When I join a match in progress, all power weapons/vehicles/etc. are locked. Once again it appears they’ve yoinked up with glitches, like they always do.
>
>
> You just have to get a kill and it usually fixes itself happens in regular warzone as well

Got five (after dying countless times to rocket/sniper spam), still didn’t work.

welp sorry i thought it was a system to tell if a new player is AFK i guess it is broken add it to the list

> 2533274833841004;1:
> When I join a match in progress, all power weapons/vehicles/etc. are locked. Once again it appears they’ve yoinked up with glitches, like they always do.

Hate when that happens.

This happened the last time they had turbo up as well. It fixed itself (or they fixed it) in a few hours.

> 2535435959089813;2:
> > 2533274833841004;1:
> > When I join a match in progress, all power weapons/vehicles/etc. are locked. Once again it appears they’ve yoinked up with glitches, like they always do.
>
>
> You just have to get a kill and it usually fixes itself happens in regular warzone as well

This didn’t work for me. I had to soft reset my Xbox to be able to use my reqs.

haven’t encountered this glitch maybe its you internet

I’m playing MCC now but I’ll get back on 5 in a moment, maybe it’ll be fixed.

Yup, happened to me three games in a row. So annoying.

Having the same issue myself. Started yesterday and continued today, so that makes about 4-5 Warzone games in a row where I can only access my Loadout Weapons / Armor Mods, with all the other options locked out.
My REQ level never charges up throughout the whole game… What gives?

Just the usual BS that plagues Halo 5

Happens every few games for me as well. Reloading your build solves the issue for a few games, then it’s right back to no REQ’s in game. Pretty awesome, really.

> 2535435959089813;2:
> > 2533274833841004;1:
>
>

Wrong. This happen to me several times, and it never fixes itself no matter what you do. You end up playing through the entire match without being able to call in REQs, except for Loadout weapons and Armor Mods.