Warzone Turbo a SCAM! Info inside!

Warzone Turbo first off a fantastic idea, but poorly has it foreshadowed a problem. Yes it’s fantastic to get reqs much fast but your blowing your req pool at a much faster req pace… Which then in turns means buying more req packs at a faster rate to accommodate the new fast rules and boundaries!!! Agree or Disagree DISCUSS!

This isn’t Buzzfeed, quit with the click bait titles.

This topic has been posted many times already. The only time it’s an “issue” is with the people that are impatient and give in to buying packs. Otherwise you can wait a few games and get one with req points

The only way I could see this being balanced out anyways is if the games have a higher RP boost so people can buy more packs, thus emphasizing more REQ purchases without any kind of actual incentive to purchase packs with real money. Does anybody even know how much RP a Turbo match actually dispenses to its players?

I had 100k req points to burn and thought I’d use it to get more reqs for turbo warzone because I already burned through banshees and phatons

Fam, you don’t need to burn through your REQ’s. A DMR or BR can get you far.

You act like people are forced to use their consumable REQs . They are not they can easily use their high level loadouts such as level 8 BRs and level 8 DMRs. ITs not 343’s fault if people can not exercise self control .

side note I have 100 tanks . YES 100 tanks I have not used. Now I can blow thru them with no care in the world.

If you don’t want to burn thru all your REQs you could just not use them, or not play WZ Turbo, it is not like anyone is forcing you to use the REQs or buy them with real currency, all that is up to you.

> 2533274825101441;7:
> You act like people are forced to use their consumable REQs . They are not they can easily use their high level loadouts such as level 8 BRs and level 8 DMRs. ITs not 343’s fault if people can not exercise self control .
>
> side note I have 100 tanks . YES 100 tanks I have not used. Now I can blow thru them with no care in the world.

I know who too hide from now… unless I haz Splaser

I bet you’ve been playing this game mode all day

Isn’t it just a weekend playlist? But yeah if it’s permanent it could actually become pay to win. but I though it was temporary.

Or, just maybe, 343 heard us complaining about req level 8-9 stuff not being worth spawning in since the majority of the time the game is pretty much over at that point and gave us a special playlist where we can use it to its full effect. No one is happy with anything anymore, I swear.

I don’t understand what the point of this thread is. I knew that before i even loaded up the first game. Obviously 343i seek a monetary incentive, and if it becomes popular and/or the make enough money off it they will leave it in. I don’t see the problem though, its pretty enjoyable to use my final level load out the whole game. Plus i don’t call in my req’s that often, and i still tend to use some lower level ones. The only problem i had is that for the first time (in my experience) halo 5 crashed. It was really sad ;(

I’ve got barely any reqs left I reckon I could use the rest in just one more game

> 2533274817817062;9:
> > 2533274825101441;7:
> > You act like people are forced to use their consumable REQs . They are not they can easily use their high level loadouts such as level 8 BRs and level 8 DMRs. ITs not 343’s fault if people can not exercise self control .
> >
> > side note I have 100 tanks . YES 100 tanks I have not used. Now I can blow thru them with no care in the world.
>
>
> I know who too hide from now… unless I haz Splaser

You should join me and be on my side. :). I’m sure my tanks will get reked though.

> 2533274876679836;12:
> Or, just maybe, 343 heard us complaining about req level 8-9 stuff not being worth spawning in since the majority of the time the game is pretty much over at that point and gave us a special playlist where we can use it to its full effect. No one is happy with anything anymore, I swear.

Welcome to the Internet, where we will -Yoink- and whine about pretty much everything. No matter how small the issue, we will find a way.

> 2533274915643658;2:
> This isn’t Buzzfeed, quit with the click bait titles.

LOL. He didn’t think to use: “The one Warzone Turbo trick that is driving spartans crazy”

Luckily the connection I have tonight is the worst I’ve ever seen. So I won’t be using many because I can’t play when it’s this bad. But you don’t need to blow your reqs just because you have them. You can use your lvl 9 loadouts though, should be able to get lots of vehicle kills with plasma pistols tonight (ps plasma pistols are common, buy a bunch of bronze packs, they’re 4 times cheaper then silver!)

Reqs are meant to be used or sold for RP. Video Games are meant for fun?? Blow some high level reqs and have fun! You earn RP so fast in this game it’s not a problem at all. If people are too inpatient to wait for reqs while they earn them, then it’s their fault for buying reqs…non issue here

> 2533274796195411;1:
> Warzone Turbo first off a fantastic idea, but poorly has it foreshadowed a problem. Yes it’s fantastic to get reqs much fast but your blowing your req pool at a much faster req pace… Which then in turns means buying more req packs at a faster rate to accommodate the new fast rules and boundaries!!! Agree or Disagree DISCUSS!

**Conspiracy theorist much?**Regardless, people will buy with their cash no matter what we try to do. It is neat to play with everything you’ve got at your disposal, and 343 gets paid for that. It is a win for us, but a win for them as well. Whatever, time to use up my gungeese that I can gain back with 5000 RP a game or two later! They are optional so we aren’t forced to buy them as well, I have good loadouts to last me awhile.