WarZone Team

SO im hear to see if anyone is interested in creating a warzone team, kinda a social one like we make one and have interchangeable people because we all have a life and cant always be online playing halo 5. but what i want is to create kinda a team that even if you dont have Mics you still know how to work together eventually you know.

I’m looking for Halo 5 players in general. I do my best to win and I did very well in the beta. I have a mic and lead a clan in Halo: Reach so I work well with a team. Feel free to add me if you want.

> 2533274850519091;2:
> I’m looking for Halo 5 players in general. I do my best to win and I did very well in the beta. I have a mic and lead a clan in Halo: Reach so I work well with a team. Feel free to add me if you want.

Sure thing whats your Gamertag

I am looking for players to play halo mcc with me until halo 5 is released whitch then we would play that. If there are any players out there looking to do this message me at my gt “Dawson9705”

My gamertag is the same as my username, “Spartan I043”

I’m actually looking to play warzone on the first day so I’ll add you

Halo 5 isn’t even out yet so how are you supposed to put together a team and prepare for Warzone? Just curious.