Warzone Sweat

Over here in my matchmaking-neck-of-the-woods it feels like warzone has gotten sweatier, its almost as if players from arena has started playing warzone. Every game i play the enemy is always spamming reqs or winning BR battles when I, and another teammate have clearly gotten the drop on them. I am not a horrible player, I’m not a good one either, but sometimes I have my moments where I do insanely well, I win games and then its like matchmaking thinks I’m an HCS god and matches me up with new or underskilled players and expects me to carry my team.

Here’s and example, the last game i played i went 18 and 11, the next person, 2nd on my team went 8 and 11. Everyone on my team got more than 10 deaths (with the exception of 2 players) now I’m not saying i should he winning 100% of my games, its just frustrating to lose 3 games in a row. Now its not always my teammates fault, I did awful the two games before my last. In the last hour I’ve had one victory

Maybe I suck, maybe I need to “git gud” as the kids say these days. I don’t know, but what i do know is that there are a whole buckets worth of teams out there or i get matched up with or a lot of really good solo players

Have a similar experience? comment below

The way 343 matches a team is a mystery to me and so are their servers.

> 2533274834066497;2:
> The way 343 matches a team is a mystery to me and so are their servers.

I want to understand how the matching works.

Online gaming is never consistent.

The matchmaking in Halo 5 is probably one of the games biggest drawbacks. I don’t understand how it works, but I get mismatches all the time. Look in my Arena history for last night and you’ll see a Skirmish game where my team won 50-1. I’m an Onyx player, and we were matched against Silver/Golds in Regret Slayer. Then we get matched with 2400 FFA players for several matches in a row. Might have just been a slow night since it was Wed, but it wasn’t terribly fun.

Its so strange, but I hope Halo 6 will be better because I like this game a lot.

> 2600292642016732;5:
> The matchmaking in Halo 5 is probably one of the games biggest drawbacks. I don’t understand how it works, but I get mismatches all the time. Look in my Arena history for last night and you’ll see a Skirmish game where my team won 50-1. I’m an Onyx player, and we were matched against Silver/Golds in Regret Slayer. Then we get matched with 2400 FFA players for several matches in a row. Might have just been a slow night since it was Wed, but it wasn’t terribly fun.
>
> Its so strange, but I hope Halo 6 will be better because I like this game a lot.

Seems to happen more often, maybe I’m unlucky

Random players return random results, couple that with network variability, and matchmaking variability… Well, you get the picture.

> 2533274875982754;7:
> Random players return random results, couple that with network variability, and matchmaking variability… Well, you get the picture.

I dont want to turn this into a population thread, this should also probably be in the mm section…

Is the population really that low? I do see the same players some games but I didn’t think it was this bad

it is true, i have been playing more WZ lately, instead of arena.

That’s how things are in the merciless wilderness of online gaming :slight_smile:

> 2533274971565732;1:
> Over here in my matchmaking-neck-of-the-woods it feels like warzone has gotten sweatier, its almost as if players from arena has started playing warzone. Every game i play the enemy is always spamming reqs

It’s always banshees and phaetons against me lol

When people out br you I don’t think it’s them being sweaty.

> 2533274873190016;12:
> When people out br you I don’t think it’s them being sweaty.

Not just me, but a teammate as well. Maybe I was lagging a bit but my teammates should have been able to kill him.

> 2533274921115718;9:
> it is true, i have been playing more WZ lately, instead of arena.

Just please remember to stay hydrated!