WARZONE SUPER FIESTA!!!

I know it sounds chaotic, but how about you get random weapons for every req level that you are on.

Not really following you on this.

Sounds really fun, and it isn’t a concept that is too hard to understand.

> 2533274805640921;2:
> Not really following you on this.

As you go on to different levels you get the diff reqs that are in the req level.

> 2533274805640921;2:

I think he means for example you just hit req level 5, youll be given a random level 5 req.

> 2533274831739822;5:
> > 2533274805640921;2:
> > Not really following you on this.
>
> I think he means for example you just hit req level 5, youll be given a random level 5 req.

Exactly, but every time you respawn you get a random req.

ok but do you call in random REQ or do you just spawn with it?

Did you ever play warzone turbo?

Warzone Super Fiesta would be too much of a bull****-riddled kill-fest. I think BTB Super Fiesta would be a more viable option.

There should be a Warzone Super Fiesta

> 2533274805640921;2:

off topic but what is going on with your spartan??

Sounds like an interesting idea, but I think this would work better as BTB super fiesta like HaXoR73 above a few posts said.

Dude… I’d be so all over this.

I want it now.

#343MAKEITHAPPEN

> 2533274805640921;2:

what is wrong with your character it looks weird.

picture lv 1 req fiesta lv 3 req fiesta and etc. as you go up in reqs, you have a chance at the more powerful reqs so in the beginning only ars pistols storm rifles and level at the end nornfangs and spankrs and the unlucky dude with a boltshot and on warzome maps

> 2535446020708317;6:
> > 2533274831739822;5:
> > > 2533274805640921;2:
> > > Not really following you on this.
> >
> > I think he means for example you just hit req level 5, youll be given a random level 5 req.
>
> Exactly, but every time you respawn you get a random req.

I love the idea.

I understand the desire, but it’s an unrealistic idea. Automatically giving people REQs in Warzone would completely defeat the need to purchase REQ packs, which would cause a huge dent in the income they make from REQ packs. 343i would never make a Warzone mode where people didn’t need to use their own personal stock of Warzone.

> 2533274817408735;16:
> I understand the desire, but it’s an unrealistic idea. Automatically giving people REQs in Warzone would completely defeat the need to purchase REQ packs, which would cause a huge dent in the income they make from REQ packs. 343i would never make a Warzone mode where people didn’t need to use their own personal stock of Warzone.

It wouldn’t need to be a permanent playlist though. Just a fun weekend one or something. I think it could be fun, but you’re probably right in that they wouldn’t do it.

Although I often use random weapons or vehicles just for a laugh, so this isn’t really that different.

I think it would be chaotic, maybe too chaotic and maybe even unfair.

bad idea, unless it only works for load out weapons, then it might be ok in terms of balance

> 2533274792641480;17:
> > 2533274817408735;16:
> > I understand the desire, but it’s an unrealistic idea. Automatically giving people REQs in Warzone would completely defeat the need to purchase REQ packs, which would cause a huge dent in the income they make from REQ packs. 343i would never make a Warzone mode where people didn’t need to use their own personal stock of Warzone.
>
> It wouldn’t need to be a permanent playlist though. Just a fun weekend one or something. I think it could be fun, but you’re probably right in that they wouldn’t do it.
>
> Although I often use random weapons or vehicles just for a laugh, so this isn’t really that different.

But you spend your Random Weapon/Vehicle REQ cards when you do that, which are obtained from buying REQ packs. Which still has people buying REQ packs, even if only a small percentage of those purchases are with real money (it adds up).

Turbo was a gametype that fit in line with the REQ system (probably even more than normal WZ), so it made sense from a business stand point for them to release it to the public (not sure why they haven’t brought it back recently). But even though a WZ Fiesta mode sounds fun, even as a temporary event, it just wouldn’t make sense from a financial standpoint.