Warzone Sucks

I loes about 80% of the time, due to my team not knowing what teamwork is, and if im on a huge losing streak, i swear and take out my middle finger at the screen. And, its pretty unfair. 150 points for a boss? Was 343 drunk or something?

> 2533274967157514;1:
> I loes about 80% of the time, due to my team not knowing what teamwork is, and if im on a huge losing streak, i swear and take out my middle finger at the screen. And, its pretty unfair. 150 points for a boss? Was 343 drunk or something?

Go back to big team battle on halo 4

Is good idea but have problems

I think a big problem lies within the fact that newcomers to warzone think that you get major points from capturing and holding the 3 main armories. I myself only realised after a while that the boss battles are crucial. But then again, the final shot system…

I love Warzone, don’t care if i win or lose. I play solo and i understand that comes with its own flaws but for me i play to win but if i don’t i couldn’t care less.

I also play to objectives which most should but likely don’t in warzone. I find arena far too skilled so if it wasn’t for Warzone i wouldn’t be playing Halo 5 multiplayer,.

halo’s warzone IS THE WORST multiplayer experience in a decade!! gameplay is old and boring, the maps are so tiny, only revolving aroung bases, 90% of the map is just a waste which nobody uses.
Bases are sort of mouse traps, where u just stay to spawncamping enemies. Spawning sistem is a mess, sometimes you chose a base, and the fkg game spawn you around a team mate wandering in the middle of nowhere. not even a squad system implemented

REQ system sucks, u are stuck whit the same default weapons again and again 90% of time…vehicles are even worst, u have to make your toll of spawncamping before using one. at least give some free quads at the base to move around the map!

ppl should look at the glorius past of battlefield and unreal tournament to know what a large scale vehicles battle is all about!
warzone is older than past games, lol!

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

> 2533274971216397;6:
> I IS A NOOB AND HAZ BAD GRAMMAR

> 2533274971216397;6:
> halo’s warzone IS THE WORST multiplayer experience in a decade!! gameplay is old and boring, the maps are so tiny, only revolving aroung bases, 90% of the map is just a waste which nobody uses.
> Bases are sort of mouse traps, where u just stay to spawncamping enemies. Spawning sistem is a mess, sometimes you chose a base, and the fkg game spawn you around a team mate wandering in the middle of nowhere. not even a squad system implemented
>
> REQ system sucks, u are stuck whit the same default weapons again and again 90% of time…vehicles are even worst, u have to make your toll of spawncamping before using one. at least give some free quads at the base to move around the map!
>
> ppl should look at the glorius past of battlefield and unreal tournament to know what a large scale vehicles battle is all about!
> warzone is older than past games, lol!

If the past games are so good, go and play those, instead of Halo.

the REQ system needs tweaks but is overall quite good actually. Quite often I see people calling in game changing weapons or vehicles at the right time to swing the match in their favour.

I lose all the time, but I have fun doing it

Don’t like Warzone myself. Mostly due to the REQ system.

Yeah I’ve gotten on a few losing streaks myself. Sucks.

Dude I am with you…I can go 35-9 a game and still lose. It’s fun as HELL though. I think once I get a good team I will be unstoppable=)

Warzone is mindless fun. Its a good place to learn the ropes or just have a good time.

I have had many ridiculous losing streaks, I do not like how that I can have a fantastic game, but I dont get rewarded for it. I am against the idea of having to depend on having a good team to win because you often times get a poor team unless you bring friends with you or get lucky.

> 2533274800139830;12:
> Dude I am with you…I can go 35-9 a game and still lose. It’s fun as HELL though. I think once I get a good team I will be unstoppable=)

Of course you can go 35-9 and lose. You can do that in any non slayer game mode. You have to play to the objective. (Which isn’t kills)

> 2533274967157514;1:
> I loes about 80% of the time, due to my team not knowing what teamwork is

Do you use your chat headset?

I find H5 is a ghost town for chat - and, in turn, tough for solo players to coordinate in warzone. Sure, there’s plenty of folks with their Kinect mics on and kids talking in the background, but not a lot of strategy talk. In the rare game where someone steps up to call the shots, I find that our ad hoc team actually does better.

I shouldn’t complain, because I never chat anymore either. I mostly play at night when the rest of the house is asleep, so I can’t be talking and waking them up. I dig having a better player coordinating our attack, though, especially because I still don’t know the H5 maps well. If you’re up for it, strap on that headset and bark out the orders. I’m listening, and I’ll follow you if you’re making sense.

> 2535428779736382;2:
> > 2533274967157514;1:
> > I loes about 80% of the time, due to my team not knowing what teamwork is, and if im on a huge losing streak, i swear and take out my middle finger at the screen. And, its pretty unfair. 150 points for a boss? Was 343 drunk or something?
>
>
> Go back to big team battle on halo 4

Man I wish we had something like that in Halo 5. At least Halo 4 BTB was real maps and had interesting weapons, vehicles, and game types.

And OP, don’t even worry about winning warzone. It’s a tossup. You’ll eventually settle out to about 50% like everyone else unless you join one of those wannabe mlg 12 man parties. It’s for farming commendations and playing with power weapons. I hate that they sabotaged BTB for warzone though.

> 2533274967157514;1:
> I loes about 80% of the time, due to my team not knowing what teamwork is, and if im on a huge losing streak, i swear and take out my middle finger at the screen. And, its pretty unfair. 150 points for a boss? Was 343 drunk or something?

You’re just bad. Find people to party up with.

Yea i agree with you man. I love warzone assault but regular warzone is the most unsatisfying and unrewarding halo gametype i’ve ever played. I’m pretty sure half the people that play dont care about winning they just want the larger amounts of important REQ points and XP.

> 2533274861878751;18:
> > 2533274967157514;1:
> > I loes about 80% of the time, due to my team not knowing what teamwork is, and if im on a huge losing streak, i swear and take out my middle finger at the screen. And, its pretty unfair. 150 points for a boss? Was 343 drunk or something?
>
>
> You’re just bad. Find people to party up with.

I love how people respond with “get gud” or “you probably just suck” yea could be or maybe just…just maybe…they genuinely dont like warzone. Even when i’m on a dominating team i dont ahve a whole lot of fun. I LOVE destroying enemy vehicles in any video game and in warzone i can destroy numerous and only get marginal enjoyment out of it.