Warzone Still Good?

Personally, I have mixed feelings about Warzone now. Here’s what I like and dislike about it.

Like:

• Now that reqs are acquired faster, there are more chances to actually use vehicles/weapons I couldn’t previously
  • There can be really cool moments here and there

Dislike:

• Getting killed almost instantly after spawning a power weapon, or spawning a power weapon and having the match end suddenly
  • Bosses are fairly stale at this point, and getting points for them is sometimes unfair. I realize that everyone has their own theories on how to make this better, but just hiding the health bar would be a good idea.
  • It’s not varied enough. There is Warzone Assault, which is fun to be sure, but more variations in Warzone might be worth looking into for the future

What are your thoughts on Warzone?

I played a few games of Warzone Assault last night and I really like the new changes. I was able to use my level 8 DMR for the first time ever. I liked having higher req weapons earlier in the game too. Being able to call in a sniper BEFORE defending/attacking the core was awesome. Seemed to be way more chaotic, and not just a pistol/BR shootfest.

I thought it was great the way they had it. If you killed someone, they lost their weapon. Now, if you kill a sniper, he can get it right back. Post-update, I have seen way more snipers DOMINATE the battlefield. It’s almost unfair. Spawn… sniped. Spawn with power… sniped. Look outside armory… sniped. Always sniped.

It’s enjoyable. But boss kill steals are out of control

I can’t believe 343i hasn’t addressed this yet

Warzone is still alot of fun

Agreed, being able to pull out weapons of +7 or higher before any team hits 500, its a lot more fun.
I used 2 nornfangs in one match.

I only play it for the points. Personally I hate it. Most of the time you find people out of region lagging and 2 shotting everything, and the spawns are atrocious and pretty unfair, specially on assault if you are defending. YOU ALWAYS spawns farther of your base than the attacking team, sometimes you’d even spawn all the way back at your home base or right in the open and get gunned down 2 secs after. it is also way way way too easy to kill and trap people in their own home spawn. Personally I find it stressing.

> 2533274900911359;3:
> I thought it was great the way they had it. If you killed someone, they lost their weapon. Now, if you kill a sniper, he can get it right back. Post-update, I have seen way more snipers DOMINATE the battlefield. It’s almost unfair. Spawn… sniped. Spawn with power… sniped. Look outside armory… sniped. Always sniped.

The counter to a sniper is…another sniper.

Warzone is fun again. I’m glad they changed it up a bit.

I make warrzone but it’s fun after to be concentrate in arena …and thus i make my commendation inside…
But yeah ,if you respone with power weapon for dying immediately at spone making crazy !
It would be necessary that they change it, Especially when you spone outside the base !

Still can’t spawn tank out from garage before getting hijack, and lord knows I can’t shoot him off.