Warzone spawns are terrible

I have an idea that could possibly help with spawns. Instead of only being able to only spawn at garages. Add the option to spawn in ally vehicles. Plus we always have that one teammate who spawns a nice warthog but everyone refuseses to hop in. It’ll prevent people from being spawn trapped as well. Ideas ideas.

> 2533274868934000;1:
> I have an idea that could possibly help with spawns. Instead of only being able to only spawn at garages. Add the option to spawn in ally vehicles. Plus we always have that one teammate who spawns a nice warthog but everyone refuseses to hop in. It’ll prevent people from being spawn trapped as well. Ideas ideas.

I think they don’t do that because it could turn out too much like battlefields vehicle spawn system

> 2535408651840811;2:
> > 2533274868934000;1:
> > I have an idea that could possibly help with spawns. Instead of only being able to only spawn at garages. Add the option to spawn in ally vehicles. Plus we always have that one teammate who spawns a nice warthog but everyone refuseses to hop in. It’ll prevent people from being spawn trapped as well. Ideas ideas.
>
>
> I think they don’t do that because it could turn out too much like battlefields vehicle spawn system

It worked on invasion in halo reach why wouldn’t it work here?

> 2533274868934000;3:
> > 2535408651840811;2:
> > > 2533274868934000;1:
> > > I have an idea that could possibly help with spawns. Instead of only being able to only spawn at garages. Add the option to spawn in ally vehicles. Plus we always have that one teammate who spawns a nice warthog but everyone refuseses to hop in. It’ll prevent people from being spawn trapped as well. Ideas ideas.
> >
> >
> > I think they don’t do that because it could turn out too much like battlefields vehicle spawn system
>
>
> It worked on invasion in halo reach why wouldn’t it work here?

I don’t know, maybe 343 just don’t got the motive to bother with it right now even tho it’s been months

Yeah i do not like the extra spawn time you have to wait when trying to get a vehicle in. Its like why do i have to add another 5 or 7 seconds ontop of the 30 seconds i already have to wait. Do u WANT me to LOSE 343?

They are. They really are. And it sucks that in WZA or WZFF we cant choose where we spawn like in Invasion

Anyone who says they aren’t bad just watch this…