Warzone spawn should be changed and fixed

I have issues with spawning in Warzone. I sometimes spawned out side of map. Also spawned in the vehicle spawning location, which is under the base (it was hilarious). It happens sometimes. The biggest problem for me is it never let me spawn in the home base with vehicle, if our team has the control of the Garage or Fortress. It makes me angry when I just spawned with Scorpion and enemy destroys me suddenly. I do that sometimes and I feel sorry for players who spawned with vehicle and get instantly killed. When the Fortress is being attack, I tried to spawn in home base with vehicle and the system forced me to spawn in the Fortress and died instantly. Why 343 set the system like this? I think this suppose to be fixed. It discourages to use vehicles.

> 2535456165221911;1:
> I have issues with spawning in Warzone. I sometimes spawned out side of map. Also spawned in the vehicle spawning location, which is under the base (it was hilarious). It happens sometimes. The biggest problem for me is it never let me spawn in the home base with vehicle, if our team has the control of the Garage or Fortress. It makes me angry when I just spawned with Scorpion and enemy destroys me suddenly. I do that sometimes and I feel sorry for players who spawned with vehicle and get instantly killed. When the Fortress is being attack, I tried to spawn in home base with vehicle and the system forced me to spawn in the Fortress and died instantly. Why 343 set the system like this? I think this suppose to be fixed. It discourages to use vehicles.

Same!

This was an issue with urban. It is taken out of rotation for this issue

Yeah that happened to me once on Battle of Noctus. I got stuck in the vehicle spawning area. Kinda annoying.