Warzone Slayer

Hello everyone. I am a daily WZ player on H5 and throughout my time playing, I’ve always been mostly a slayer. My goal in most games is to get as many kills as possible. I usually ran Warzone alone because I didn’t have a full team for Assault. My problem arose when 343 decided to make Assault a 6 man playlist. Here’s why I thought this was a bad decision:

I’m going to break down the 3 WZ playlists down into what I think they are and then discuss what I want to possibly be added.

Warzone Firefight - WZFF was awesome in my opinion, it just wasn’t for me. I think WZFF should be for those who don’t want to deal with other players or those who like taking down bosses. Don’t get me wrong, I love the gamemode, it’s just not ideal for me.

Warzone - I think that WZ should be a more team-composed gametype. WZ includes points gathered from a mixture of bases, bosses, and slaying. I don’t like WZ as much because after the Assault change to 6 man, all I find is full teams quick coring. It sucks, I enjoy longer games that allow me to get more kills. The problem with me doing this is that I’m not helping my team. I don’t care about bosses, I only care about bases for control over how easily I can kill. I used to use Assault for my kills but now, that was ruined by forcing me into a 6 man. In conclusion, I think WZ should be the ‘competitive’ WZ playlist for people who want more intense, team-composed games.

Warzone Assault - I think that this should be the gametype for new or veteran players to get rp and xp fast. With Assault’s fast paced, single objective game style, it was the easiest way for people to reach the highest ranks in Halo 5. Now, this was ruined by making it 6 man. I understand that the change was to welcome players into the game but players of a lower rank shouldn’t match high ranks anyway. Making Assault a 6 man gametype has forced full teams into WZ and now WZ has just turned into a triple cap fest (But enough people complain about that anyway.)

Warzone Slayer - I know that what I am about to suggest is hard, but I think many people could understand where I am coming from with this. I want a gametype for people like me, who just use bases for control, don’t care for bosses, and just want to kill. A 1000, 750, or 500 kill gamemode on WZ maps that has no AI and has no points from bases, just points from kills. Full teams shouldn’t be allowed in this because the farming possibilities would be uncanny. There are many probable flaws with this but I’m just asking for some consideration on this.

Overrall, I LOVE Halo 5. There are things that could make it better. Please just listen to what I have to say and take it into consideration.

Also, WZ Turbo Pls :3

Thank you for reading :slight_smile:

~ Rabbit

For Warzone Slayer, I think that around 250 kills seems good. I don’t think people want to play an hour long game of nothing but killing each other.

Warzone Turbo was really fun

> 2535456248285117;2:
> For Warzone Slayer, I think that around 250 kills seems good. I don’t think people want to play an hour long game of nothing but killing each other.
>
> Warzone Turbo was really fun

Yeah, like I said, there would be a lot of things to work out in this, but I think the idea would better the game…

> 2533274897556765;3:
> > 2535456248285117;2:
> > For Warzone Slayer, I think that around 250 kills seems good. I don’t think people want to play an hour long game of nothing but killing each other.
> >
> > Warzone Turbo was really fun
>
>
> Yeah, like I said, there would be a lot of things to work out in this, but I think the idea would better the game…

Definitely