Warzone Slayer hybrid would be cool

It would be nice to see a Warzone team deathmatch, where the objective is to just kill enemy players. I tried Big Team Battle in arena I wish it didn’t have the heavy vehicles and I don’t like how it cycles between KotH and Capture Flag.

I think a Warzone Slayer would also help out people who enjoy Warzone Assault. Nearly every game there’s a handful of teammates you never see around bases cause they’re running around the map like it’s Slayer… completely ignoring the fact that your base is being taken over. They would have their non-objective mode so they can leave the objective games to players who actually follow the objectives.

What I imagine it would be, you have the bases on the map and you can take them over which will only provide the ability for teams to spawn there. The part I can’t really decide on is how it should be tallied. Have kills/assist build up a required score to win? Or a set number of deaths a team can have?

Vehicles would make it chaotic so maybe allow the Mongoose and Warthogs (mainly there for transportation).

What do you guys think?

I would enjoy a slayer based Warzone type. That would be fun.

What the hell is this? Warzone basically is Slayer, with a side of Dominion, a dash of Assault, and less than 1% Firefight.

What we really need is a PvE Warzone variant.

> 2533274834952794;3:
> What the hell is this? Warzone basically is Slayer, with a side of Dominion, a dash of Assault, and less than 1% Firefight.
>
> What we really need is a PvE Warzone variant.

I agree. Player-kills earn you points, the AI bosses just net more points. Warzone literally is a slayer-gametype. I really want a PVE Warzone as well. I don’t like ALWAYS having to be on the ball for competitive play. It’s stressful, at least for me. Sometimes I just want to horde it out against the AI and relax. Am I the only one?

> 2533274827747852;4:
> > 2533274834952794;3:
> > What the hell is this? Warzone basically is Slayer, with a side of Dominion, a dash of Assault, and less than 1% Firefight.
> >
> > What we really need is a PvE Warzone variant.
>
>
> I agree. Player-kills earn you points, the AI bosses just net more points. Warzone literally is a slayer-gametype. I really want a PVE Warzone as well. I don’t like ALWAYS having to be on the ball for competitive play. It’s stressful, at least for me. Sometimes I just want to horde it out against the AI and relax. Am I the only one?

I’m confused, Warzone has a score you need to reach by taking over bases and killing bosses right? That’s more like a King of the Hill mode.

Cause when I say Slayer I mean team deathmatch where kills are the only way to build the score.

> 2533274827747852;4:
> > 2533274834952794;3:
> > What the hell is this? Warzone basically is Slayer, with a side of Dominion, a dash of Assault, and less than 1% Firefight.
> >
> > What we really need is a PvE Warzone variant.
>
>
> I agree. Player-kills earn you points, the AI bosses just net more points. Warzone literally is a slayer-gametype. I really want a PVE Warzone as well. I don’t like ALWAYS having to be on the ball for competitive play. It’s stressful, at least for me. Sometimes I just want to horde it out against the AI and relax. Am I the only one?

No, you are most definitely not the only one. Haven’t you noticed that giant PvE Warzone thread with 1,300+ replies?

So you want REALY Big team Slayer?

I’m down

I’d love a version of Warzone without AI.

WZ Assault is more like Invasion than Slayer so that doesnt count.

Warzone firefight

> 2533274951433840;7:
> So you want REALY Big team Slayer?
>
> I’m down

Yeah exactly. Like Slayer team deatchmatch where you can actually use the things you unlock in req packs. Or rather Warzone without vehicles.

> 2533274799135257;8:
> I’d love a version of Warzone without AI.
>
> WZ Assault is more like Invasion than Slayer so that doesnt count.

Lol it doesn’t stop players from treating the game like Slayer.

Personally I’ve always wondered what an FFA Warzone mode would be like…

Warzone Assault is this exactly… The only thing that makes it different is that you need to be in a specific building to complete objectives. You’re just shooting people until they die and respawn, until time runs out or the objective is reached.

This community has the strangest affinity for splitting the thinnest of hairs.

> 2535460843083983;11:
> Personally I’ve always wondered what an FFA Warzone mode would be like…

It would be absolute mayhem

> 2533274864139918;5:
> > 2533274827747852;4:
> > > 2533274834952794;3:
> > > What the hell is this? Warzone basically is Slayer, with a side of Dominion, a dash of Assault, and less than 1% Firefight.
> > >
> > > What we really need is a PvE Warzone variant.
> >
> >
> > I agree. Player-kills earn you points, the AI bosses just net more points. Warzone literally is a slayer-gametype. I really want a PVE Warzone as well. I don’t like ALWAYS having to be on the ball for competitive play. It’s stressful, at least for me. Sometimes I just want to horde it out against the AI and relax. Am I the only one?
>
>
> I’m confused, Warzone has a score you need to reach by taking over bases and killing bosses right? That’s more like a King of the Hill mode.
>
> Cause when I say Slayer I mean team deathmatch where kills are the only way to build the score.

Getting kills is the only way to score points in Warzone. I don’t think capturing bases gets you points, or at least I never noticed it. Killing other players and bosses builds your score just like in slayer minus the ai.

> 2533274814289862;14:
> > 2533274864139918;5:
> > > 2533274827747852;4:
> > > > 2533274834952794;3:
> > > > What the hell is this? Warzone basically is Slayer, with a side of Dominion, a dash of Assault, and less than 1% Firefight.
> > > >
> > > > What we really need is a PvE Warzone variant.
>
>
> Getting kills is the only way to score points in Warzone. I don’t think capturing bases gets you points, or at least I never noticed it. Killing other players and bosses builds your score just like in slayer minus the ai.

Every five seconds, teams earn a point for each base under their control. Kills are also equal to one point.

I like the way you think. I would love to see that. Think it would be a blast.

it’s already in the game its called WARZONE.

> 2533274864139918;5:
> > 2533274827747852;4:
> > > 2533274834952794;3:
> > > What the hell is this? Warzone basically is Slayer, with a side of Dominion, a dash of Assault, and less than 1% Firefight.
> > >
> > > What we really need is a PvE Warzone variant.
> >
> >
> > I agree. Player-kills earn you points, the AI bosses just net more points. Warzone literally is a slayer-gametype. I really want a PVE Warzone as well. I don’t like ALWAYS having to be on the ball for competitive play. It’s stressful, at least for me. Sometimes I just want to horde it out against the AI and relax. Am I the only one?
>
>
> I’m confused, Warzone has a score you need to reach by taking over bases and killing bosses right? That’s more like a King of the Hill mode.
>
> Cause when I say Slayer I mean team deathmatch where kills are the only way to build the score.

The slaying bosses tend to be a major contributing factor in closer games, but standard slaying is a close second, base-capture points a distant third. I’m honestly not sure what the appeal of a pure slayer mode would be, though. Every other mode includes everything slayer brings to the table and more. Objective modes are slayer with a purpose.

> 2533274873204041;12:
> Warzone Assault is this exactly… The only thing that makes it different is that you need to be in a specific building to complete objectives. You’re just shooting people until they die and respawn, until time runs out or the objective is reached.
>
> This community has the strangest affinity for splitting the thinnest of hairs.

No it’s not, because a lot of players on Defender team will run around shooting like it’s a Team Deathmatch and completely ignore the base. Which, if taken over, you lose. It’s not like Team Deathmatch and if you’re playing it like it is then I hope I don’t get into a game with you because there’s a clear objective you need to complete to win. Team Deathmatch is won only by kills.