warzone setting

what setting do i need to put in WARZONE focused balanced etc to quit getting sucked into games where half team has quit im stuck in core and all armories are with the other team i hate wasting rep packs on losing situtaions…i only want to start warzone games from the begginging this quiting has to stop

You’ll probably get more JIP games if you put it on expanded.

I used balanced. Also always try to stay in the lobby after you complete a game. I seem to JIP less when I do that. Also the settings don’t have anything to do with JIP.

When I search WZ on Focused, I definitely get more JIP games, I have had as many as 3 back to back. I search balanced to minimize JIP.

Does focused or balanced work in WZ? From what Menke mentioned in the feedback updates, it sounded like making balanced games wasn’t a priority in WZ.

> 2727626560040591;5:
> Does focused or balanced work in WZ? From what Menke mentioned in the feedback updates, it sounded like making balanced games wasn’t a priority in WZ.

I don’t think they really do. The teams have to be pretty big so the window for match making has to be pretty wide open.