Warzone seems like it should have been in Destiny

Great job 343. Arena and Warzone gives us two great game modes on completely different ends of the Halo multiplayer sandbox.

Which brings me to the object of the thread. Doesn’t Warzone kinda remind you of something you would have expected from Destiny before they released a lot of details? When I saw the health bar for a Boss during a warzone match it instantly made me think Destiny. Maybe they can pull off concepts that Bungie failed at?

> 2533274923873915;1:
> Great job 343. Arena and Warzone gives us two great game modes on completely different ends of the Halo multiplayer sandbox.
>
> Which brings me to the object of the thread. Doesn’t Warzone kinda remind you of something you would have expected from Destiny before they released a lot of details? When I saw the health bar for a Boss during a warzone match it instantly made me think Destiny. Maybe they can pull off concepts that Bungie failed at?

That’s how I feel about a lot of the similarities between the two games. Destiny was a boring grind-fest, but the Halo 5 beta was incredibly fun. So whatever the two games have in common, Halo is doing it better.

> 2533274883669557;2:
> > 2533274923873915;1:
> > Great job 343. Arena and Warzone gives us two great game modes on completely different ends of the Halo multiplayer sandbox.
> >
> > Which brings me to the object of the thread. Doesn’t Warzone kinda remind you of something you would have expected from Destiny before they released a lot of details? When I saw the health bar for a Boss during a warzone match it instantly made me think Destiny. Maybe they can pull off concepts that Bungie failed at?
>
>
> That’s how I feel about a lot of the similarities between the two games. Destiny was a boring grind-fest, but the Halo 5 beta was incredibly fun. So whatever the two games have in common, Halo is doing it better.

everything good like it sposed ta b

Clash in Destiny has definitely tailed off what with little to make it stand out, but yeah from a studio that made vehicles so great in Halo ce to reach I think many people expected way more than just 3 (ish?) vehicles in the launch game… Hell I’m still holding out for control of ships ^_-

Yeah, I was totally looking forward to a PvPvE in Destiny but the idea was probably cut like the rest of the game.