Warzone Req pack

I pre-ordered Halo 5 Limited Edition which came with the Warzone Req pack. I just bought the Collectors Edition as well. It came with one code for 3 items. The download copy of the game, Warzone req pack and the Fall of reach animated series. After inputing the code, Halo 5 now plays without the disc which is what i wanted, but the Warzone req pack is not showing up in my req pack menu. Can someone please assist?

If you have already redeemed a code for the Warzone bundle in the past OP, you won’t be able to get a second lot of packs from a second code. Those bundles are a once only deal for each gamertag. If you’ve already redeemed it, you’ve lost out on that i’m afraid

So 343 gets my money and I just lose out?? How about giving me a few Gold packs instead?

Thank you for responding, stckrboy. I’m going to request a refund then.

Sorry, wrong post.

> 2617047104899940;3:
> So 343 gets my money and I just lose out?? How about giving me a few Gold packs instead?

It’s been quite well advertised since launch that you can only have one bundle per account, not sure what else I can say or suggest OP sorry

So, while trying to get to my 25-digit code most of the digits were unreadable. Is there any way to get a replacement code if I show some proof of purchasing the limited edition? And a pic of the shredded code (with the barcode still readable)?

They dont help people here. They just tell us why they “Cannot” help. Good luck

> 2617047104899940;1:
> I pre-ordered Halo 5 Limited Edition which came with the Warzone Req pack. I just bought the Collectors Edition as well. It came with one code for 3 items. The download copy of the game, Warzone req pack and the Fall of reach animated series. After inputing the code, Halo 5 now plays without the disc which is what i wanted, but the Warzone req pack is not showing up in my req pack menu. Can someone please assist?

They only gave additional Warzone Req bundle packs away to people who accidentally redeemed a second code up until January 25th I’m afraid:
Warzone Req BundleIt was well advertised it would only work once per account though. If i were you I would contact Microsoft and request a refund, explaining the situation. Then purchase the standard digital game.

> 2794644411637115;6:
> So, while trying to get to my 25-digit code most of the digits were unreadable. Is there any way to get a replacement code if I show some proof of purchasing the limited edition? And a pic of the shredded code (with the barcode still readable)?

343i won’t be able to help you with that I’m afraid. I had a similar issue with a Fifa 16 code. Try contacting Microsoft. They’ll want you see a photo of the card via chat but will try and help you figure it out. If it’s not possible though they will most likely tell you to return it to the place of purchase for an exchange (that’s what they told me).

Thank you both. Much better responses👍

> 2533274813317074;5:
> > 2617047104899940;3:
> > So 343 gets my money and I just lose out?? How about giving me a few Gold packs instead?
>
>
> It’s been quite well advertised since launch that you can only have one bundle per account, not sure what else I can say or suggest OP sorry

This happened to me also but, it was not advertised when I bought my second req bundle back in December. I’ve had multiple conversation with xbox support back in December, and even messaged Unyshek on reddit. Unyshek said that “they are currently working on it” several months ago. Your money is gone, OP. Mine is too now. Even if they did give me the bundles in the future, I’ve unlocked everything already.

> 2533274813317074;5:
> > 2617047104899940;3:
> > So 343 gets my money and I just lose out?? How about giving me a few Gold packs instead?
>
>
> It’s been quite well advertised since launch that you can only have one bundle per account, not sure what else I can say or suggest OP sorry

Then what about this post earlier this year?
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/warzone-req-bundle
I have still seen nothing and I definantly purchased my second pack before January.