Warzone REQ pack

So i bought the Warzone req pack yesterday. It said it came with 14 premium packs. I didnt get 14 packs, i got 2 warzone cards thing but no premium pack. How am i suppose to get these packs? And if its a bug can someone help me resolve it?

Same thing here, would love a response from them as well on this.

i mean, it was 30$ and im really confused. I dont want that 30$ to be worth a total of 10$ in content.

in the details when your buying, if you read the description which obviously most people ignore. it says you will be given 2 packs on a weekly basis. these packs do not offer guaranteed better cards. you bought them because your buying bulk packs at a cheaper price

> 2594261035377017;4:
> in the details when your buying, if you read the description which obviously most people ignore. it says you will be given 2 packs on a weekly basis. these packs do not offer guaranteed better cards. you bought them because your buying bulk packs at a cheaper price

Okay, thanks, I thought it said that at first, but since its gone from the store I couldn’t check again.

I read the 14 packs and yeah i kinda didnt read the rest, or i dont remember reading it >.<
Thanks for the help