Warzone Req Pack Week 2 missing

Hi all,

Just wanted to see who else is missing at least a weeks worth of Warzone Req Bundle packs. As I am missing mine for this week! Also is there an official word from 343 about all of the bugs in regards to this Bundle?

i have seen a lot of posts regarding this issue, you’re not alone.

Yeah i have that problem

Yeah, only got the packs the first week. Hopefully they fix it soon. Especially since this is paid DLC.

It only comes out on the day you entered the code, so Tomorrow is when most/everyone should get theirs.

> 2533274808749695;5:
> It only comes out on the day you entered the code, so Tomorrow is when most/everyone should get theirs.

But the thing is, tomorrow/Tuesday will be the third week this game has been out. Shouldn’t I have gotten my second pair of packs last Tuesday?

A lot of people are reporting missing req packs. Nearly as many report getting them later so all I can say to do is report it for now.

Also, I’ve bought the req pack program on a Thursday or Friday and received my next pack on a Monday so you need not wait exactly for the 7th day to roll in. It just has to be a new week.

> 2533274806696796;7:
> A lot of people are reporting missing req packs. Nearly as many report getting them later so all I can say to do is report it for now.
>
> Also, I’ve bought the req pack program on a Thursday or Friday and received my next pack on a Monday so you need not wait exactly for the 7th day to roll in. It just has to be a new week.

How do you report this?

> 2533274853169292;6:
> > 2533274808749695;5:
> > It only comes out on the day you entered the code, so Tomorrow is when most/everyone should get theirs.
>
>
> But the thing is, tomorrow/Tuesday will be the third week this game has been out. Shouldn’t I have gotten my second pair of packs last Tuesday?

You might want to have a look at a calendar there Chief - tomorrow is exactly 2 weeks since launch day.

> 2533274792487564;9:
> > 2533274853169292;6:
> > > 2533274808749695;5:
> > > It only comes out on the day you entered the code, so Tomorrow is when most/everyone should get theirs.
> >
> >
> > But the thing is, tomorrow/Tuesday will be the third week this game has been out. Shouldn’t I have gotten my second pair of packs last Tuesday?
>
>
> You might want to have a look at a calendar there Chief - tomorrow is exactly 2 weeks since launch day.

Ah, yes I worded that wrong. But what I meant was that I should have already received my 2 packs for the second week this game was out (around November 3). And this coming Tuesday will be when the third pair of packs should be delivered.
I’ve only received my pair of packs for the first week.

In addition to the Warzone packs, is anyone else having trouble getting the Halo Channel emblem?
I’ve watched several videos on the Halo Channel app and haven’t received anything.

Also haven’t gotten the Tenshin armor yet but that’s been acknowledged in the weekly update.

> 2533274853169292;10:
> > 2533274792487564;9:
> > > 2533274853169292;6:
> > > > 2533274808749695;5:
> > > > It only comes out on the day you entered the code, so Tomorrow is when most/everyone should get theirs.
> > >
> > >
> > > But the thing is, tomorrow/Tuesday will be the third week this game has been out. Shouldn’t I have gotten my second pair of packs last Tuesday?
> >
> >
> > You might want to have a look at a calendar there Chief - tomorrow is exactly 2 weeks since launch day.
>
>
> Ah, yes I worded that wrong. But what I meant was that I should have already received my 2 packs for the second week this game was out (around November 3). And this coming Tuesday will be when the third pair of packs should be delivered.
> I’ve only received my pair of packs for the first week.

Ah, I see. Hmm, that’s odd (and sucks) that you didn’t get your week 2 packs. Hopefully 343i are looking at their content triggering system as a whole while they try to sort out the missing armour unlock issue. I suppose the upside is that they’ve been very quick to respond to issues so far (they’ve put Bungie’s response time over on the Destiny forums to shame, not that it’s particularly relevant, but it just came to mind), and they seem like they’re still pretty desperate to prove themselves, so customer service appears to be a high priority.

Either way, I hope it gets sorted for you asap.

I got mine, usually comes on the Tuesday when the game came out