Warzone REQ loadouts

Okay, so to start off I know this will probably never be added to halo 5. But I think it would be really awesome if there were Warzone loadouts.
I really enjoy the new req system as it really can add some in-depth personality to your spartan. You can req yourself out as a fast moving sniper that hunts for headshots, or you can be a head strong maniac who wields nothing but a shotgun and rocket launcher. The choice is yours and I love it.
However as I keep unlocking more and more reqs, its takes longer and longer to equip them and scroll through all 12 variants of the assault rifles I own. Which got me to thinking. How cool would it be if you could set up classes somewhat simular to the Halo 4 format?
Like lets say you want to set up a infiltration class that has cloak, a sniper, an a pistol which would require you to be at a lvl 8reqs to equip. Or a CQC class where you start with a shotgun and a carbine and order to do that you’d need to be at lvl 5 reqs.
The number one reason I think this would be great is because for comepetive players like me, that 10secs extra you spend scrolling through your reqs really matter. Thats time your enemy can be capping a zone or taking out a boss. But maybe thats why they created the system the way they did. To make players think twice before taking the time to gear their spartan up.
What do you all think?

So in short, you want to create loadouts tailored to different playstyles - close quarters, mid-range, anti-vehicle, etc - in Warzone? A bit too CoD-like to be honest.

I don’t want classes in Halo. An easy solution would be to just make a custom loadout menu so you can pick which weapons you want to choose from in the game.

I wouldn’t be completely opposed to the idea as long as the REQ level required to select your custom loadout class is equal to the REQ level if you would’ve selected them individually in succession. So for example, a level 3 overshield and a level 4 Spartan Laser loadout class would cost level 7 to unlock it.

> 2535429593088083;2:
> So in short, you want to create loadouts tailored to different playstyles - close quarters, mid-range, anti-vehicle, etc - in Warzone? A bit too CoD-like to be honest.

It’s really not all that different from what we already have. Giving players the option to put together a handful of personalized loadouts would help make the game more user-friendly and give us a more convenient alternative to scrolling through 20+ Battle Rifles to get what we want.

Can us as gamers stop comparing games to CoD? Lol CoD was good when it was revolutionary for gaming as a fps, (CoD1-4) now its stale. Let us keep it in the history books as a game changer where it belongs and leave it at that. CoDs time is over.

> 2535454880694680;1:
> Okay, so to start off I know this will probably never be added to halo 5. But I think it would be really awesome if there were Warzone loadouts.
> I really enjoy the new req system as it really can add some in-depth personality to your spartan. You can req yourself out as a fast moving sniper that hunts for headshots, or you can be a head strong maniac who wields nothing but a shotgun and rocket launcher. The choice is yours and I love it.
> However as I keep unlocking more and more reqs, its takes longer and longer to equip them and scroll through all 12 variants of the assault rifles I own. Which got me to thinking. How cool would it be if you could set up classes somewhat simular to the Halo 4 format?
> Like lets say you want to set up a infiltration class that has cloak, a sniper, an a pistol which would require you to be at a lvl 8reqs to equip. Or a CQC class where you start with a shotgun and a carbine and order to do that you’d need to be at lvl 5 reqs.
> The number one reason I think this would be great is because for comepetive players like me, that 10secs extra you spend scrolling through your reqs really matter. Thats time your enemy can be capping a zone or taking out a boss. But maybe thats why they created the system the way they did. To make players think twice before taking the time to gear their spartan up.
> What do you all think?

Totally agree with this I’ve got so many BRs and I only ever use like 4 or 5 ish. br for each hand is best we all know it.

I don’t get why Halo 4s loadouts get so much hate in the first place. A long time ago at a friends place we had a blast playing Halo 4 and the builds we made was part of the fun.

One guy had made a dismounted turret build with the extra shielding and mobility. Another had an AR and camo he couldn’t be quiet about with extra shielding. I was a shameless copycat. Point being there was fun to be had in creating loadouts and trying new combos.

I think it was a bold move to start with for 343 that caught a lot of unwarranted hate imo

I wouldn’t mind having a toggle system that hides the REQs you never use, leaving the ones you actually plan to use.

Like you go to the Collection menu and click the left stick on the ones you don’t want to appear in the REQ station. Swap them around every few games so you can try something new.

I’d very much appreciate something that made it easier and faster to equip loadouts and REQs. Quality of life features matter. This could be using screen space to more efficiently display more loadout/REQ weapons or some type of class system.

The “it’s too COD-like” argument doesn’t hold water with me because every time you change your loadout in Warzone you are effectively customizing your class without the convenience of having them preset.

Making it just like halo 4 is fine with me. i’d go dmr and magnum right at start

I’d like to see a WZ type that doesn’t allow vehicles. I feel it would drive up the need for team efforts to dominate the map while holding base control. Also if they’d add new WZ bosses. Say master chief? We already have the grunt mech, warden jul mdama. Just think that would be unique. Even fight blue team

I believe a fix would be to have the option to Reorder your Loadout slots. That way you can put them more towards the front. You obviously will have to choose them as you hit the corresponding REQ levels

That would be neat like have a loadout for each REQ Level.
You only slot loadout weapons and armor mods.

> 2535428385032229;10:
> I’d like to see a WZ type that doesn’t allow vehicles. I feel it would drive up the need for team efforts to dominate the map while holding base control. Also if they’d add new WZ bosses. Say master chief? We already have the grunt mech, warden jul mdama. Just think that would be unique. Even fight blue team

I’d be down to see an only infantry based combat WZ gamemode.
I wouldn’t play it nearly as often but I can see why some players would. As it does get a little annoying being decimated by a team of ultra banshess when your team simply doesn’t have the reqs to keep up.

That would be amazing but it is unlikely to happen. Maybe in halo 6 i hope, who knows we might get lucky.