Warzone REQ Level

Hello, how many of you you are happy with the current system Warzone REQ?
well I’m not happy with it! We have way too vehicles and weapons at level 6, they could easily distributed from level 5 to level 8!
We need more Warzone Fiesta Events too!!!

There is to many Varients to distribute across levels 5-8. It’d fine the way it is imo.

> 2533274908759099;1:
> Hello, how many of you you are happy with the current system Warzone REQ?
> well I’m not happy with it! We have way too vehicles and weapons at level 6, they could easily distributed from level 5 to level 8!
> We need more Warzone Fiesta Events too!!!

What is warzone fiesta? If you mean warzone with random weapons, I don’t think that is a thing yet.

The req levels are more about pacing the game. More powerful items are higher up. There are a few that should be tweaked up or down a notch in my opinion, but overall I think it’s fine.

> 2533274880633045;3:
> > 2533274908759099;1:
> > Hello, how many of you you are happy with the current system Warzone REQ?
> > well I’m not happy with it! We have way too vehicles and weapons at level 6, they could easily distributed from level 5 to level 8!
> > We need more Warzone Fiesta Events too!!!
>
>
> What is warzone fiesta? If you mean warzone with random weapons, I don’t think that is a thing yet.
>
> The req levels are more about pacing the game. More powerful items are higher up. There are a few that should be tweaked up or down a notch in my opinion, but overall I think it’s fine.

i dont remember the exact name but its all REQ levels unlocked on start game, we play it on May? i dont remember!

> 2533274908759099;4:
> > 2533274880633045;3:
> > > 2533274908759099;1:
> > > Hello, how many of you you are happy with the current system Warzone REQ?
> > > well I’m not happy with it! We have way too vehicles and weapons at level 6, they could easily distributed from level 5 to level 8!
> > > We need more Warzone Fiesta Events too!!!
> >
> >
> > What is warzone fiesta? If you mean warzone with random weapons, I don’t think that is a thing yet.
> >
> > The req levels are more about pacing the game. More powerful items are higher up. There are a few that should be tweaked up or down a notch in my opinion, but overall I think it’s fine.
>
>
> i dont remember the exact name but its all REQ levels unlocked on start game, we play it on May? i dont remember!

I think you’re thinking of warzone turbo.

> 2535416070030373;2:
> There is to many Varients to distribute across levels 5-8. It’d fine the way it is imo.

we have 5 mantis variants in level 6, 5 scorpion tanks in level 6, and many more in level 6 that we can have in other levels, like 7! or 5! hahahaha

> 2533274880633045;5:
> > 2533274908759099;4:
> > > 2533274880633045;3:
> > > > 2533274908759099;1:
> > > > Hello, how many of you you are happy with the current system Warzone REQ?
> > > > well I’m not happy with it! We have way too vehicles and weapons at level 6, they could easily distributed from level 5 to level 8!
> > > > We need more Warzone Fiesta Events too!!!
> > >
> > >
> > > What is warzone fiesta? If you mean warzone with random weapons, I don’t think that is a thing yet.
> > >
> > > The req levels are more about pacing the game. More powerful items are higher up. There are a few that should be tweaked up or down a notch in my opinion, but overall I think it’s fine.
> >
> >
> > i dont remember the exact name but its all REQ levels unlocked on start game, we play it on May? i dont remember!
>
>
> I think you’re thinking of warzone turbo.

yep thats the name! we -Yoinking!- need it! i have 200 gungoose in the lot! (not really, i sell all)

> 2533274908759099;6:
> we have 5 mantis variants in level 6, 5 scorpion tanks in level 6, and many more in level 6 that we can have in other levels, like 7! or 5! hahahaha

I don’t even know what the differences are in most of those. All it says is upgraded armor, but my guess is they’re so subtle in most of them that it’s not even noticeable. I know the higher variants can survive a grenade plant if you don’t take any previous hits, but that’s about it.

There isn’t much at level 5 besides all the Warthogs and the Wasp except Ghosts and the two Wraith variants. I think the default Scorpion and Mantis could be level 5 since we also unlock the spartan laser at that level.

If anything they should change some of the loadout req weapons such as the gunfighter to 2 and the tactical to 3 as well as the cog sights being available with the standard varient weapons