Warzone req bundle

I just recently bought the warzone req bundle pack, will I still get all 14 premium packs even though the game has been out for almost 3 years now?

Yes. Warzone Bundle packs should release 2 every week for 7 weeks, on Mondays (if you bought the pack on another day of the week, you’ll get the first two packs on whatever day you bought the Bundle). Keep close track of how many packs you’ve gotten; alot of people lose track and think they don’t get all their packs, but when 343i checks it turns out they did get them all.

If for whatever reason you feel like 7 weeks go by and you didn’t get all 14 packs, you can post here in the Support section; 343i has typically responded to those kinds of posts, informing players of the days and times which they opened each pack of the bundle.

To add to the above, you will only actually get the packs if you have never bought the Warzone Bundle before. If you have previously purchased a Warzone bundle or redeem a code that granted you the bundle, then you won’t get any packs from it.

My brother is currently having this same problem He’s only gotten 3 weeks worth of these packs and hasn’t gotten any others since his username is SeargentBatman

> 2533274817408735;2:
> Yes. Warzone Bundle packs should release 2 every week for 7 weeks, on Mondays (if you bought the pack on another day of the week, you’ll get the first two packs on whatever day you bought the Bundle). Keep close track of how many packs you’ve gotten; alot of people lose track and think they don’t get all their packs, but when 343i checks it turns out they did get them all.
>
> If for whatever reason you feel like 7 weeks go by and you didn’t get all 14 packs, you can post here in the Support section; 343i has typically responded to those kinds of posts, informing players of the days and times which they opened each pack of the bundle.

Okay thank you for the reply, I figured i would just get them all at once since it’s been a couple years they released it but glad to know.