warzone req bundle

Hey 343i,
i bought the standard copy of halo 5 and my warzone req bundle says i already have it but i dont. It keeps saying that it is in my games and apps which it is but i never got any req bundles per week. I dont even have the option of buying it. Help!!

Do you share the console with someone else who has the bundle?

Nope im the only one playing on the console.

What if he did share it?

> 2533274867300978;2:
> Do you share the console with someone else who has the bundle?

I have the same issue I just booted up my system and saw that it downloaded the Warzone REQ bundle when I did not buy it. I checked to see if there were charges on my account and there are none. I have the animated movie but do not have the REQ packs that are included. I have the standard digital edition of the game. Microsoft support sent me here since they do not know how I got the pack for free.

I was like “hey if its free its for me!”
Little did i know such prank was upon me

So is anyone from 343 going to answer? Why have a support forum if you do not even help customers.

So its Monday and no answer yet to the issue of why we got the Warzone REQ pack for free and I still have no req packs from it. Xbox support keeps telling me to go here and says that you can help but I guess that is not true.I think this would be a serious issue for you guys since people are getting stuff that you have to pay for for free.

343 doesnt care about our problems, they care too much about the aesthetics of the game

343 I still have no received my REQ packs and no answer from you about why I got the Warzone REQ pack for free. It would be nice if someone too the time to answer.

You won’t get a response from them.

Ive posted here before and got nothing

> 2533274875084332;11:
> You won’t get a response from them.
>
> Ive posted here before and got nothing

This is off topic but, where did u get your helmet? Req packs?

So are we not going to get an answer 343? Microsoft keeps sending me here and says you guys have the answers. Can we please get support?