Warzone Req Bundle

So I bought the Halo Digital Deluxe Edition that comes with the Pre Order Bonus and the Warzone Req Bundle. I have not received either of these and I should have received 4 Warzone Reqs by now sense we are on week 2! I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling, hard reseting my Xbox, and trying to RE BUY the Warzone Req Bundle but can’t because I already own it. Please help as I want my Warzone Req Bundle Packs!

Same issue here, except that I bought the REQ Bundle separately afterwards. A full week has passed and I still haven’t received a single REQ Pack. Xbox Support sends me in circles, and then eventually here. There’s no way to contact 343i directly, and I haven’t heard a word from them on the issue. If no one can give me my REQ packs, then please just give me my money back.

Thanks for the reports! We’re aware of this and investigating.

Thank you for the reply!

I contacted xbox support because of this issue and they said they have brought it to the game developers attention!

Hope this is fixed soon, been missing out :frowning:

Is it possibly because the packs are set up to be availabe 2 per week after redeeming code? My madden 16 delux packs are the same way

Same here, why is this happening. Very disappointing since we all paid for this and we have not received our products. If it is not rectified I will want a refund. Don’t sell a product you cannot deliver, I mean what is this Kickstarter, or what?

Sadly 343i Hasn’t brought any shine on the situation all they have said in there reply is they are aware of what’s happening and are looking into it.

exactly what days are we supposed to get the req packs?

I can’t even buy it because my Bros xbox is linked to mine sooo when he bought it, it says on my xbox that I own it so I can’t even purchase it!! It’s not fair i want the req bundle!! :frowning:

You get the req packs the day you downloaded the bundle

> 2533274804327313;2:
> Same issue here, except that I bought the REQ Bundle separately afterwards. A full week has passed and I still haven’t received a single REQ Pack. Xbox Support sends me in circles, and then eventually here. There’s no way to contact 343i directly, and I haven’t heard a word from them on the issue. If no one can give me my REQ packs, then please just give me my money bac

Please fix this problem soon im messin out horribly pls and thank you

After the fix, Will it be retroactive?

> 2533274908681896;8:
> Same here, why is this happening. Very disappointing since we all paid for this and we have not received our products. If it is not rectified I will want a refund. Don’t sell a product you cannot deliver, I mean what is this Kickstarter, or what?

Or star citizen

> 2533274804327313;2:
> Same issue here, except that I bought the REQ Bundle separately afterwards. A full week has passed and I still haven’t received a single REQ Pack. Xbox Support sends me in circles, and then eventually here. There’s no way to contact 343i directly, and I haven’t heard a word from them on the issue. If no one can give me my REQ packs, then please just give me my money back.

Same here, got the first 2 when I first bought it but been over a week and no second set. Please Fix this NOW or refund me as it will be useless to if I have to wait any longer for it.

Never got my first week ones, but got the second week ones. Also have the CE one that I didn’t know came with the bundle, then got conned into buying the $25 pack as well, which for some reason Xbox allowed me to redeem, so I guess somehow I have two packs, despite the whole one pack per person.

I’m really frustrated and hope this is resolved soon. I have not seen one yet at all either. I thought it would have been resolved by now. Please 343 please.

I just posted about it as well sperately my buddy who has the hard copy is getting his and I have the digital so something in my opinion is getting lost or blocked with the download