Warzone Req Bundle STILL not showing...

I posted in one of the many threads about this, but figured I might as well make my own too. I preordered the game, picked it up at launch, and a maybe a week later I purchased the Warzone Req bundle. After the initial packs I maybe got one more weeks worth then they stopped showing up. The option to buy the bundle doesn’t even show up in the store screen, except for about an hour yesterday, where it said that I already purchased it and to see it in my games and apps. I uninstalled and reinstalled hoping that would fix it and nothing.

Same issue here man, I’ve posted in numerous threads on here plus made my own, and still nothing!

i redeemed about 6 total than after that nothing

I have received 2, after that nothing.

I recieved about 6 and then nothing

It has been months, where the hell are they, fix this already.

343 needs a customer phone number, cause microsoft can’t help with this.

> 2535439153828033;7:
> 343 needs a customer phone number, cause microsoft can’t help with this.

This.

It`s most likely expired or just not showing cause of net issues with the loading in the menu.

So many req issues so little help. I have posted in lots of them including a couple of my own, without help, just like you… sigh

I wonder if the Halo 5 servers are actually fueled by the tears and disappointment of all the people that purchased the warzone pass…

> 2533274961281699;11:
> I wonder if the Halo 5 servers are actually fueled by the tears and disappointment of all the people that purchased the warzone pass…

The most environmentally friendly fuel ever! And SUPER abundant!