Warzone REQ Bundle not working

I purchased the limited edition version of Halo 5 with the Warzone REQ Bundle but since had problems with them. I entered the code and installed the bundle as per normal and went over to the REQ system only to not have any of the premium REQ packs their. I had two promotional packs from other various things (gold packs) but none of the green colored premium ones. I have uninstalled and re-installed the dlc to no avail. I’m aware that they are 2 per week over 7 weeks but I haven’t had any show up at all. Initially i had issues installing the REQ bundle as it would only install to my external drive and not internal which was odd to say the least. Had to transfer all my content over to external anyway but it still want install on the internal drive. Possibly that is causing the issue but honestly have no idea. Anyone else had an issue with the premium packs not showing up?

In the same situation, it’s likely that they come out every tuesday as that tends to be weekly refreshes and release days on most games, i.e. Destiny has weekly reset on tuesdays, and H5G was released on a tuesday.

Best to wait till then before worrying too much, considering 343 actually put up a pinned post saying that its 2 a week and that they’re functioning correctly.

Thank you for your reports! We’re taking a look at this.

Yea my thoughts that it would be a weekly reset type thing as well. Just a bit concerned that I’ll be short two packs, although not a huge issue its one of the reasons I bought the limited edition, was to get some packs to open. I have full trust in 343 to work it out, and thanks for the reply as well 343 and Nex79. Seems to be wide spread issue anyways, not alone which is always good.

> 2533274809827321;1:
> I purchased the limited edition version of Halo 5 with the Warzone REQ Bundle but since had problems with them. I entered the code and installed the bundle as per normal and went over to the REQ system only to not have any of the premium REQ packs their. I had two promotional packs from other various things (gold packs) but none of the green colored premium ones. I have uninstalled and re-installed the dlc to no avail. I’m aware that they are 2 per week over 7 weeks but I haven’t had any show up at all. Initially i had issues installing the REQ bundle as it would only install to my external drive and not internal which was odd to say the least. Had to transfer all my content over to external anyway but it still want install on the internal drive. Possibly that is causing the issue but honestly have no idea. Anyone else had an issue with the premium packs not showing up?

same here but i got 2 when i typed in the code, but none since

> Thank you for your reports! We’re taking a look at this.

YES !!!

Same issue here and it’s getting quite annoying. I’ve bought the Warzone Req Pack twice now and each time I received nothing. I’ve even earned a promotional req pack and it too isn’t showing up. I bought the first Warzone Req Pack and didn’t get it so I contacted Microsoft who was more than happy to refund my money. About a week later I was being stupid and figured “maybe that was some error that might be fixed by now.” Anyway, so I bought the Warzone REQ Pack again in hopes that I would actually receive this, however…nothing. Still nothing. I’ve invested to much time and money into this to just have my money taken and receive nothing in return. I hate saying that because I really love the game and have been an Xbox gamer since the very beginning, but this is just getting ridiculous. All my friends get there’s right on time without any issue, so what’s really going on? I really hope 343 sees this and does something to help. Anyone know of anyway of contacting them directly?

I had the same thing happen. I just figured the first one would be the first Tuesday after launch. Also, wish I had known that my CE had come with a Warzone REQ Pack, before getting conned into buying one from GameStop :confused: