Warzone REQ Bundle not working again

I purchased this about a month ago. The 2 packs per week were not coming in, but I created a post about it, and for 2 weeks I got my packs. But it has been 3 weeks now and no packs what so ever. I have been tallying how many packs I have received. So far, I have only gotten 8 packs total. I am still missing 6 more. Any way we can fix that? Thanks!

The Warzone REQ Bundle grants two Premium REQ Packs every week that you log in for 7 weeks, totaling in 14 REQ Packs. Our records show that you have received all 14 of your Premium REQ Packs.

For more information in regards to the Warzone REQ Bundle, please go here:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/warzone-req-bundle/1125e312-a007-4232-9b7a-d4a4e8624356/posts?page=1

> The Warzone REQ Bundle grants two Premium REQ Packs every week that you log in for 7 weeks, totaling in 14 REQ Packs. Our records show that you have received all 14 of your Premium REQ Packs.
>
> For more information in regards to the Warzone REQ Bundle, please go here:
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/warzone-req-bundle/1125e312-a007-4232-9b7a-d4a4e8624356/posts?page=1

I don’t believe I’ve receive all of mine either. The remember getting the first 2 weeks, and maybe 1 or 2 after that but I most certainly don’t remember getting all 7 days. I’m just wondering if I’ll get my money’s worth

I’ve only recieved 2 of mine and I’ve had the pack since launch.

Yea, I am missing 4 or more, lost count (not including my second bundle issue). Didn’t log on a couple weeks, came back, still only had 2, bundles stopped at the normal time anyway. (redeemed day 1, stopped the normal day they were supposed to, did no extend due to not logging in, nor did they stack)

Refund! Refund!

I redeemed my warzone bundle code that came with my limited edition, got my packs and subsequently got a pack the following week, that same week I purchased the arena pack because I was so impressed by my drops… I received my arena pack, and now I’m not getting anything, I’ve received 2 warzone packs and 1 arena, I don’t know what happened.

I bought the Limited Edition Halo 5: Guardians Bundle on May 24 and i redeemed the Warzone REQ Bundle. Everything was fine until the fourth or fifth week i can’t recall. I thought it was delayed but i waited for weeks and i still haven’t received the remaining req packs.

i never got a single one and i got it at launch. then i called microsoft and was on the phone for about 2 hours only for them to tell me that i had to contact 343i and there’s no way that i saw to contact them directly i just had to make a thread on the forums and hope they saw it. which never happened so basiically i threw $30 out the window

Hey folks, can you each start your own topic for help on you bundle issues, thanks