warzone REQ bundle not received

I recently purchased the warzone REQ bundle. Upon purchasing an error page popped up saying that the purchase was not completed. However, my bank records show the funds being taken from my account. So at this time i paid for the req bundle but did not recieve it.
I’ve noticed others have had this problem. It would be nice to recieve the bundle I paid for or refunded the money.

Gt MercurialHitman

Bump…

Anyone have luck figuring out how to get these packs or if 343 is workin on this.

Bump.

Okay… 11 days after purchasing the warzone bundle I still have NO packs and NO reply from 343. What is going on here… You took my $27 just fine, now can you please deliver the product? If not, can you at least refund me? The fact that your system gave me an error when trying to purchase the packs yet the money was still taken from my account severely concerns me about what is happening behind the scenes. It would be nice to at least get a response from someone saying that they are working on the problem. At this point it’s pretty aggravating to say the least.

• MercurialHitman

> 2533274848678587;3:
> Bump.
>
> Okay… 11 days after purchasing the warzone bundle I still have NO packs and NO reply from 343. What is going on here… You took my $27 just fine, now can you please deliver the product? If not, can you at least refund me? The fact that your system gave me an error when trying to purchase the packs yet the money was still taken from my account severely concerns me about what is happening behind the scenes. It would be nice to at least get a response from someone saying that they are working on the problem. At this point it’s pretty aggravating to say the least.
>
> - MercurialHitman

it’s not 343 but microsoft xbox support you need to contact about that, check your halo 5 game for dlc not installed since the warzone Req bundle need to be installed to work.