Warzone REQ Bundle Duplicate Purchase Codes

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/warzone-req-bundle

Does anyone have any information on when these codes will begin to be sent out? I am one of those individuals who ended up purchasing two Warzone REQ Bundles. I am guessing these will be sent out in waves, but it would be nice to know if these codes have begun distribution.

Thanks

Same, I received the message from xbox live but nothing yet happened.

> 2533274908131346;2:
> Same, I received the message from xbox live but nothing yet happened.

Really? I haven’t received a message at all.
~TGW

> 2533274817526313;3:
> > 2533274908131346;2:
> > Same, I received the message from xbox live but nothing yet happened.
>
>
> Really? I haven’t received a message at all.
> ~TGW

Same here, I didn’t get a message either. You’re lucky I guess

> 2533274908131346;2:
> Same, I received the message from xbox live but nothing yet happened.

Do you mean the message on waypoint that I linked to, or a message to your account on live?

I got a live message but no reqs

> 2533274851635071;6:
> I got a live message but no reqs

Thats interesting/frustrating. I had assumed the live messages would have a token to redeem. Now it sounds like we are waiting for a random drop of 14 packs. Perhaps they may go live on the regular cycle of the Warzone/Arena packs. But it is troubling that many (myself included) haven’t even received a live message yet.

Hopefully it’s just things rolling out in waves (like past compensation).

> 2533274808397069;5:
> > 2533274908131346;2:
> > Same, I received the message from xbox live but nothing yet happened.
>
>
> Do you mean the message on waypoint that I linked to, or a message to your account on live?

Oh I got the message from xbox live. No redeem button or anything.

343, I commend you for telling us that you will be honoring our purchases. Is there any way you could let us know when you plan to actually distribute the packs?

Still waiting as well

It is getting frustrating that no official update or correspondence (of any kind) has been given. I for one have yet to even receive the Xbox Live message. I have also verified that both Warzone REQ bundles (one being the Limited Edition bundle code and the other being from the Legendary Edition, which redeems the same as the Digital Deluxe version) both appear on my account well within the stated redemption limit.

Not knowing what is going on with this has also made me hold off on purchasing the Arena REQ bundle.

Thank you for your reports! We’re taking a look at this.

> Thank you for your reports! We’re taking a look at this.

Thank you for replying to this thread. I hope that myself and others may receive their packs.

Week 12 and no packs

> Thank you for your reports! We’re taking a look at this.

Thank you for the response. I hope we can get an update on the duplicate purchase distribution soon.

Hopping into this thread to report that I’ve received no Warzone Premium packs from my second premium Bundle back in December nor any code in my messages.

I purchased a Warzone REQ bundle at GameStop last week and still yet to receive any REQs to open. It’s super annoying. What gives? Because of this I’m not buying the arena REQ pack and I really wanted to

> 2535465686708787;17:
> I purchased a Warzone REQ bundle at GameStop last week and still yet to receive any REQs to open. It’s super annoying. What gives? Because of this I’m not buying the arena REQ pack and I really wanted to

I don’t know if this forum is the best place to post your specific issue, as this forum is specifically regarding individuals who purchased two Warzone REQ Bundles (in their various forms) and redeemed both on their Live accounts before January 25th. It had been announced that those of us who had these duplicate purchases would receive a one-time drop of 14 packs. A few people have commented that they received Live messages stating the same as the waypoint announcement (but no code/token to redeem), while others like myself have yet to even receive this Live message. To my knowledge no one has reported receiving the actual 14 REQ pack deployment.

From looking at the forums it looks like a lot of people have been having issues with the REQ system and both the Warzone and Arena REQ bundles. Typically when you purchase a bundle or redeem a code for one, two packs immediately show up in your inventory to open. The rest arrive weekly in pairs. You might want to try to find a forum specifically discussing your issue, as well as checking on your account that the Warzone bundle shows up.

Also just an FYI: I open practically all of my REQ packs on Waypoint instead of in the game, as I have been reading a lot of stories of people having problems opening packs in-game.

Has a solution been found?

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

> 2533274851635071;19:
> Has a solution been found?

Yes, file a complaint with the BBB.