Warzone REQ Bundle Bugged?

I bought the Halo 5 Xbox One, which came with the limited version of the game, and downloaded the Warzone REQ bundle that came with. I have not been receiving my Premium REQ packs weekly like I’m supposed to. Is there any way to resolve this from my end?

I also have this issue, so far the only thing I think you can do is contact Microsoft support, like I am right now.
Good Luck,
Tristan

So, the next time you start up your xbox, go to My games and apps and go to the halo 5 icon. From there hit the start button on your controller and select manage game, you should be able to view any of the various packs that you have from there. If the warzone req bundle is there, know that the 14 packs are delievered in sets of two a week, meaning you’ll recieve them over a time frame of 7 weeks. If they icon for the warzone req bundle is not there, then the code for it has not been applied and downloaded yet.

Each pair normally comes around late Sunday night, early Monday morning. Best thing is, if you haven’t recieved any is to record a video showing you have the code/license for it and showing that you have recieved no packs. Visual evidence helps alot in support stuff.

> 2533274833938641;3:
> So, the next time you start up your xbox, go to My games and apps and go to the halo 5 icon. From there hit the start button on your controller and select manage game, you should be able to view any of the various packs that you have from there. If the warzone req bundle is there, know that the 14 packs are delievered in sets of two a week, meaning you’ll recieve them over a time frame of 7 weeks. If they icon for the warzone req bundle is not there, then the code for it has not been applied and downloaded yet.
>
> Each pair normally comes around late Sunday night, early Monday morning. Best thing is, if you haven’t recieved any is to record a video showing you have the code/license for it and showing that you have recieved no packs. Visual evidence helps alot in support stuff.

I do believe you misunderstood, the issue, that I’m having at least, is that no packs are showing up at all, not that we haven’t received all of them.

> 2533274870468814;4:
> > 2533274833938641;3:
> > So, the next time you start up your xbox, go to My games and apps and go to the halo 5 icon. From there hit the start button on your controller and select manage game, you should be able to view any of the various packs that you have from there. If the warzone req bundle is there, know that the 14 packs are delievered in sets of two a week, meaning you’ll recieve them over a time frame of 7 weeks. If they icon for the warzone req bundle is not there, then the code for it has not been applied and downloaded yet.
> >
> > Each pair normally comes around late Sunday night, early Monday morning.
>
>
> I do believe you misunderstood, the issue, that I’m having at least, is that no packs are showing up at all, not that we haven’t received all of them.

But does it appear in My Games and App? Because if it does not appear there, it explains why you haven’t recieved any.