WARZONE REFRESH?

To be honest, this does not even have to be said.

Refresh Warzone:

• When the core is open, all team players on the team with the exposed core spawn inside their base - When your core is open longer than 4 minutes, your team will get the chance to vote to end the game (at the spawn screen) - Teams of 6 or more players cannot join matches with solo players on the opposite team (will get a warning on screen that games will take longer to find) - Teams of 12 (Spartan Companies) can search for a match against other Spartan CompaniesI think if these were introduced to WZ, it would stop farming and make the game better for everyone.

Let me know what you would want if they had a WZ Refresh.

A surrender option would be lovely, considering all the camping that goes on. Just tried my first WZ game in weeks and had the most fun being spawn camped with 1 hit-ko snipers the whole time.

> 2533274876601129;1:
> To be honest, this does not even have to be said.
>
> Refresh Warzone:
>
> - When the core is open, all team players on the team with the exposed core spawn inside their base
> - When your core is open longer than 4 minutes, your team will get the chance to vote to end the game (at the spawn screen)
> - Teams of 6 or more players cannot join matches with solo players on the opposite team (will get a warning on screen that games will take longer to find)
> - Teams of 12 (Spartan Companies) must search for a match against other Spartan Companies
> I think if these were introduced to WZ, it would stop farming and make the game better for everyone.
>
> Let me know what you would want if they had a WZ Refresh.

Team based matching is necessary at this point.

How about instead of a warzone refresh, bring warzone turbo back. But I agree with your point. Also, at all the times I played Warzone, I only got farmed once.

> 2533274891097288;4:
> How about instead of a warzone refresh, bring warzone turbo back. But I agree with your point. Also, at all the times I played Warzone, I only got farmed once.

I think it depends on the match up, now that the game is winding down in a way, people are focusing more on trying to get the Achilles armor… Which leads to an increase in farming.

Also in it’s maturity, the game itself has basically made it hard for any new people to get into Warzone. When the game was first released, Warzone was pretty fair considering how most REQs weren’t unlocked.

Had REQs stayed simpler and were limited to the basic ghost, warthog, power weapon, etc. It may have been a completely different story as to the state of Warzone today.

These are good points, and I’d also like to add the removal of Mythic level AI bosses. EVERYONE ignores them and instead use their REQs on killing enemy Spartans. Turning it into a larger BTB Slayer with no time limit. REQ weapons aren’t as effective in FF, what makes them think people are going to use them in WZ?

The vote option won’t work because the farmers will just let you have one base. I think a better matching system would help a lot.

> 2533274891097288;4:
> How about instead of a warzone refresh, bring warzone turbo back. But I agree with your point. Also, at all the times I played Warzone, I only got farmed once.

Even though I love WZ Turbo, I waste my REQ’s so quickly.

I can’t be trusted.

> 2533274937580949;6:
> These are good points, and I’d also like to add the removal of Mythic level AI bosses. EVERYONE ignores them and instead use their REQs on killing enemy Spartans. Turning it into a larger BTB Slayer with no time limit. REQ weapons aren’t as effective in FF, what makes them think people are going to use them in WZ?

I agree, as we all know too well, Deacon Pipap just wastes away on Escape from ARC.

Did I mention that he gets stuck outside the map?