Warzone randoms suck

Why is it that I can never find players on my team other than the ones in my fireteam that can get over 15 kills? I don’t mind 6 man warzone if some other things happen and MY TEAMMATES ARE ACTUALLY GOOD. They call in scout hogs in the middle of the match like what’s that gonna do? They don’t go for bosses and they AR people from across the map, at least they try to. I wouldn’t mind this if the other team’s randoms were good. I always match a small team but I’m ok with that because I can take them but god do my other randoms suck.

Please, give me good randoms at least, if not then you’re killing warzone by the second

Here is an example of what I mean. No one besides the top 2 (They were playing together) had over 10 kills

It’s not very nice of you to say many people that play Halo 5 are trash, especially on Christmas. Not everyone is great at the game and sometimes people get a bit rusty.

BTW, referring to them as randoms and saying that all of them suck is also insulting yourself because if they’re playing with you but they don’t know you, they’d consider you a random. Just something to think about…

EDIT:
In my experience, Halo has never given me a full team of what you would consider “good players” but Halo has never been about winning, it’s been about having fun, IMO.

[deleted]

> 2535453417859012;3:
> > 2535429585915411;2:
> > It’s not very nice of you to say many people that play Halo 5 are trash, especially on Christmas. Not everyone is great at the game and sometimes people get a bit rusty.
> >
> > BTW, referring to them as randoms and saying that all of them suck is also insulting yourself because if they’re playing with you but they don’t know you, they’d consider you a random. Just something to think about…
>
> Well said! Happy hollidays

Thanks, you too!

To other people in A matchmaking game you are also A Random. What makes you any different.

As that trash random I’ll try to explain to you what’s going on.

In Halo, as in life, I’m seldom in a hurry to get anywhere. This means that, in a game where accomplishment depends on you being as fast or faster than the quickest two or three players on your team, I’m always bringing up the rear. And you know what? Somebody has to be that guy - it’s the way the game’s designed. And the side of this you’re choosing not to see is that people like me are the people that make it possible for the people like you to get a higher kill count, to level up faster and have earlier access to the better weapons and vehicles. (You’re welcome). You’re out there sponging up every single enemy AI and then dropping an enemy spartan or two before I’ve even switched out my AR for a long shot and left the base. So the reason I’m ARing my way through the game is because I have no choice. I’m lucky to hit level 3 and a BR by the halfway mark in a typical match. At which point it’s on the verge of uselessness because everyone else has a sniper rifle, a sword banshee, or a spartan laser.

So sorry I’m not as fast as you or interested in allowing every match to become a race. I call it a flaw in the basic premise of Warzone, but you’re free to characterize it as a flaw in your team mates if that’s the way you see it.

> 2535429585915411;2:
> It’s not very nice of you to say many people that play Halo 5 are trash, especially on Christmas. Not everyone is great at the game and sometimes people get a bit rusty.
>
> BTW, referring to them as randoms and saying that all of them suck is also insulting yourself because if they’re playing with you but they don’t know you, they’d consider you a random. Just something to think about…
>
> EDIT:
> In my experience, Halo has never given me a full team of what you would consider “good players” but Halo has never been about winning, it’s been about having fun, IMO.

True, I am a random, but even when I do go solo, I always get the most or 2nd most kills on my team so…

and yeah I’m posting this today because I had bad teammates for back to back games

> 2535464801356957;1:
> Why is it that I can never find players on my team other than the ones in my fireteam that can get over 15 kills? I don’t mind 6 man warzone if some other things happen and MY TEAMMATES ARE ACTUALLY GOOD. They call in scout hogs in the middle of the match like what’s that gonna do? They don’t go for bosses and they AR people from across the map, at least they try to. I wouldn’t mind this if the other team’s randoms were good. I always match a small team but I’m ok with that because I can take them but god do my other randoms suck.
>
> Please, give me good randoms at least, if not then you’re killing warzone by the second

Maybe it’s because people don’t have the time to play Halo all the time and get super good at the game. Maybe, just maybe, they play Halo for fun and not to win. You need a visit from The Three Ghosts of Halo. Merry Christmas.

You know that the random spawning happens on other types of Warzone games when you spawn instantly falling from a cliff and die, right?

Maybe, just maybe. I’d like to have teammates that don’t hinder the experience and play with a full team that I can chill with and talk to. People say just play Halo for fun but I can’t do that when I am forced to play with 6 teammates that would rather get crapped on then play the game. Also, don’t tell me your having fun in that situation. If it’s so fun getting killed 30+ times and barely getting 5 kills then whats so wrong with people playing in groups of 12?

Jeez, I just want to have fun and not lose every friggin game because I’m the only one keeping us from being triple capped.

If anyone is to be blamed, it’s 343 for their 6 man -Yoink- limit.

Only 6 reindeers, Merry Christmas!

Headline “Warzone randoms suck”

my response “And that’s why I’m always topping the charts on Warzone?!- My back hurts from carrying the team!”

> 2535406272231884;10:
> Maybe, just maybe. I’d like to have teammates that don’t hinder the experience and play with a full team that I can chill with and talk to. People say just play Halo for fun but I can’t do that when I am forced to play with 6 teammates that would rather get crapped on then play the game. Also, don’t tell me your having fun in that situation. If it’s so fun getting killed 30+ times and barely getting 5 kills then whats so wrong with people playing in groups of 12?
>
> Jeez, I just want to have fun and not lose every friggin game because I’m the only one keeping us from being triple capped.

Can I plaster this all over the forums? Like dude you perfectly said what I’ve been trying to word this whole time since the update. Well said.

> 2535464801356957;7:
> > 2535429585915411;2:
> > It’s not very nice of you to say many people that play Halo 5 are trash, especially on Christmas. Not everyone is great at the game and sometimes people get a bit rusty.
> >
> > BTW, referring to them as randoms and saying that all of them suck is also insulting yourself because if they’re playing with you but they don’t know you, they’d consider you a random. Just something to think about…
> >
> > EDIT:
> > In my experience, Halo has never given me a full team of what you would consider “good players” but Halo has never been about winning, it’s been about having fun, IMO.
>
> True, I am a random, but even when I do go solo, I always get the most or 2nd most kills on my team so…
>
> and yeah I’m posting this today because I had bad teammates for back to back games

3 out of 10 came in first the rest below 3 and below doesn’t seem like always to me. Suck it up. Stop blaming others and see that you are a random issue as well. Those randoms that say they’re the best in every game, and it’s everyone else that’s an issue are usually part of the problem. Selfish play in a team based game.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Dear friend, I was worse. The Randoms are our downfall.
Today I lost the last warzone match because our Randoms were really mentally retarded, and we faced off against two teams simultaneously (already! Happens!)
In practice 6 (our team) + 6 (randoms mentally retarded) VS 6 (1 strong team) + 6 (another team, but weaker)
Despite the obvious outnumbered my team has done a very good game, instead of the random mentally retarded my team with two kills and 25 deaths made me shiver.
It was a game in full team we would have won without problems but we were 6 vs 12 (or perhaps more because our randoms have done nothing but to die dozens of times by increasing the req level opponent).
It 'sa real shame, the competitiveness of this game is dead. I never buy more a game of 343i

Nothing we can do but carry them and/or go into Gamechat to direct them. It’s frustrating for sure. We lost a game by 8pts by having half of our randoms quit midway during the game. We were ever Triple capped, but neck and neck.

6 of us +1random took on a team of 12 for the rest of the match for a while and we didn’t even notice we’re down that many. Somehow 343 couldn’t anyone to JIP. It’s ironic how they throw people into a -Yoink- Trip Cap match, but hardly an actual good match.

I think you meant to say randoms in general suck

> 2533274811336073;8:
> > 2535464801356957;1:
> > Why is it that I can never find players on my team other than the ones in my fireteam that can get over 15 kills? I don’t mind 6 man warzone if some other things happen and MY TEAMMATES ARE ACTUALLY GOOD. They call in scout hogs in the middle of the match like what’s that gonna do? They don’t go for bosses and they AR people from across the map, at least they try to. I wouldn’t mind this if the other team’s randoms were good. I always match a small team but I’m ok with that because I can take them but god do my other randoms suck.
> >
> > Please, give me good randoms at least, if not then you’re killing warzone by the second
>
> Maybe it’s because people don’t have the time to play Halo all the time and get super good at the game. Maybe, just maybe, they play Halo for fun and not to win. You need a visit from The Three Ghosts of Halo. Merry Christmas.

But apparently they have time to rack up 30 deaths. You can say they’re not good because they don’t play, but you can’t say that going -30 is ok

> 2533274873843883;6:
> As that trash random I’ll try to explain to you what’s going on.
>
> In Halo, as in life, I’m seldom in a hurry to get anywhere. This means that, in a game where accomplishment depends on you being as fast or faster than the quickest two or three players on your team, I’m always bringing up the rear. And you know what? Somebody has to be that guy - it’s the way the game’s designed. And the side of this you’re choosing not to see is that people like me are the people that make it possible for the people like you to get a higher kill count, to level up faster and have earlier access to the better weapons and vehicles. (You’re welcome). You’re out there sponging up every single enemy AI and then dropping an enemy spartan or two before I’ve even switched out my AR for a long shot and left the base. So the reason I’m ARing my way through the game is because I have no choice. I’m lucky to hit level 3 and a BR by the halfway mark in a typical match. At which point it’s on the verge of uselessness because everyone else has a sniper rifle, a sword banshee, or a spartan laser.
>
> So sorry I’m not as fast as you or interested in allowing every match to become a race. I call it a flaw in the basic premise of Warzone, but you’re free to characterize it as a flaw in your team mates if that’s the way you see it.

The game is not designed for someone to be the slow one. Have you ever thought about learning about how to get better? Being a Silver ODST, you must spend a lot of time on the forums when you can be learning how to get better, practicing your aim, memorizing call outs. Instead you stay in your dark corner and refuse to rise. Rise above and get good so you can be the banshee pilot that gets the unfrig. So you can be the person with a SPNKr Prime 3 minutes into the match. So you can Blow up enemies in your tank.

Sorry that you’re slow but I’m not sorry that you refuse to rise above