warzone - random weather?

what do you think? Wouldn’t I make warzone matches interesting and refreshing?
same map but rain would change the experience a lot… Or make it cloudy instead of sunny, night instead of day and make it random…

Yes. Doesn’t WZ Assult have different weather?

> 2533274818439205;2:
> Yes. Doesn’t WZ Assult have different weather?

it does. Different weather and slightly different maps.

but still now that they added weather to Forge it should be easy to implement random weather to all WZ maps… Would make a lot more refreshing experience…

> 2533274971171822;1:
> what do you think? Wouldn’t I make warzone matches interesting and refreshing?
> same map but rain would change the experience a lot… Or make it cloudy instead of sunny, night instead of day and make it random…

Great idea…
I liked what they did to array with the wheather to make it different from raid on apex 7. They could make march on stormbreak have a huge snowstorm every few times in the rotation.

It would spice things up a little.

> 2535460752631391;4:
> > 2533274971171822;1:
> > what do you think? Wouldn’t I make warzone matches interesting and refreshing?
> > same map but rain would change the experience a lot… Or make it cloudy instead of sunny, night instead of day and make it random…
>
>
> Great idea…
> I liked what they did to array with the wheather to make it different from raid on apex 7. They could make march on stormbreak have a huge snowstorm every few times in the rotation.
>
> It would spice things up a little.

Down for that. You could have super heavy storms / lightning would really mix up somewhere like Apex or Darkstar. Sandstorms, snow etc, all good ideas.

Would like to see this, would certainly keep the gameplay interesting if you end up in a bloody long game and just want it to end!

also even if you have the luck of playing the same map 3-5 times in the you wont growl with frustration.
it would make each experience a lot more unique… Dunno why 343i didn’t think of implementing this. …

> 2535460752631391;4:
> > 2533274971171822;1:
> > what do you think? Wouldn’t I make warzone matches interesting and refreshing?
> > same map but rain would change the experience a lot… Or make it cloudy instead of sunny, night instead of day and make it random…
>
>
> Great idea…
> I liked what they did to array with the wheather to make it different from raid on apex 7. They could make march on stormbreak have a huge snowstorm every few times in the rotation.
>
> It would spice things up a little.

this is what I love about the WZ-WZAS maps that even if they are reused, they still feel so fresh

> 2533274971171822;1:
> what do you think? Wouldn’t I make warzone matches interesting and refreshing?
> same map but rain would change the experience a lot… Or make it cloudy instead of sunny, night instead of day and make it random…

This is a really good idea. I would love the maps to have randomized time of day and weather.

we need this

Good idea!

Warzone Assault already has different kinds of skybox weather, like the thunderstorm on the Raid of Apex 7.
It shouldn’t be a problem at all to implement into the standard Warzone playlist I think, great idea OP!

It would be nice if they switched it up a bit.

Yes. This needs to happen.

It will not be put in halo 5. Maybe if they have warzone in halo 6 I think they will add random weather then

Snow storms on storm break that create near white-out conditions.

Tidal waves on Apex 7 that bring the out of bounds boundary up to the cave mouth.

Lightning storms, with real lightning, on DarkStar that EMP Spartans and vehicles near the lightning strikes.

Meteor strikes on Noctus.

And on ARC… Sandstorms? Sunburn? Oh, how about extreme wind that slows down Spartans running against it, and gives a speed boost if running with it?

Fog would be nice. Smoke too, I mean you have all these munitions going off and no smoke?

343i hope youre reading this

This is actually a great great idea, so congrats man!
Just imagine a rainy Escape from Arc !

I agree ma’am, this would be an excellent warzone addition.

> 2533274875982754;16:
> Fog would be nice. Smoke too, I mean you have all these munitions going off and no smoke?

because the Xbox one wouldn’t be able to handle it without the frame rate tanking if you wanted halfway decent smoke. The console is limited in its power here guys you can’t just say add all these graphical effects. There’s a reason they aren’t in the game to begin with.