Warzone Quickcore Timer

So maybe put a timer once all three bases are captured for the winning team to core the enemy team.

Once timer goes off and winning team (who has all three bases) has to give up one RANDOM base.

I feel terrible for anyone new wanting to try out warzone just to be farmed at core, with very little chance to win, or even build req points and use weapons.

This would also elongate the game and perhaps “refresh” warzone.

Oh yeah, and maybe fix the constant screen freeze or random boots methinks*

So one team has to put zero effort into capping a base once they’ve been triple capped? I don’t like it. At the very least they can spawn at a random base once the timer goes off, but they still have to cap it. And so long as they’re capping that base, they can keep spawning there until the other team clears them out. In which case, the timer restarts again and they spawn back at the home base.

This way, it’s not essentially a “Get Out Of Jail Free” mechanic.

I’d rather have multiple spawn points to choose from once your triple capped. The idea is not too punish a team who gets a triple cap but rather to eliminate a snowball spawn trap that is terrible for the health of the playlist. And also universal req level gains are a must going forward. We’ve all been on both ends of a req snowball, it isn’t fun when you’re on the wrong end.

If 343 ever figures out a better spawning system and removes the req snowball warzone would be fun for longer than the first 5 minutes of the game for both teams and the playlist would be a lot healthier. Right now warzone is a blast when you’re winning. But it sucks when you’re losing, that’s the problem with the playlist.

Until then BTB>Warzone.

> 2586218893181855;2:
> So one team has to put zero effort into capping a base once they’ve been triple capped? I don’t like it. At the very least they can spawn at a random base once the timer goes off, but they still have to cap it. And so long as they’re capping that base, they can keep spawning there until the other team clears them out. In which case, the timer restarts again and they spawn back at the home base.
>
> This way, it’s not essentially a “Get Out Of Jail Free” mechanic.

I’d like to think I’ve played enough warzone games to say I’ve put in decent effort to get out of core when triple capped, and odds are VERY low.

Second, most people will quit a game instead of fighting uphill.

The team that triple caps almost always has better players, teamwork (that game), req points, etc.

Again, it’s no fun playing a new game, spawning into getting shot by half the team.
<blockquote class=“box-quote” data-username=“Afro Thunda X” data-postid=“2”>
<p>So one team has to put zero effort into capping a base once they’ve been triple capped? I don’t like it. At the very least they can spawn at a random base once the timer goes off, but they still have to cap it. And so long as they’re capping that base, they can keep spawning there until the other team clears them out. In which case, the timer restarts again and they spawn back at the home base.

This way, it’s not essentially a "Get Out Of Jail </p>
</blockquote>

This wouldn’t be effective in anyway and would probably do nothing but result in your dying more. If a team can easily triple cap, whats to stop them for capping a base back? This would at least in my eyes would kill the flow of the game type.

I’d prefer for the defenders to have a 5 minute timer of getting another base, or the core self-destructs, ending the game.