Warzone questions

Alright now I got a qusetion. Do you need to be in a spartan company to play warzone/arena? Like, how do you get a fireteam? Do you just go into a lobby, or what? Plz help as I have no clue

You are able to play Arena, Warzone, and firefight while queuing solo. A team is not required but it is recommended. Just click on whatever option you want in the menus and youll get put into a game. Piece of cake :slight_smile:

> 2535433972425836;1:
> Alright now I got a qusetion. Do you need to be in a spartan company to play warzone/arena? Like, how do you get a fireteam? Do you just go into a lobby, or what? Plz help as I have no clue

If you search solo you will be placed on a team with other players, these are referred to as ‘randoms’. You do not need to join a company in order to play any of the team games. You will likely do better if you play with a pre-made team (often performing far over your skill level.) In order to get a pre-made team you can join a Spartan company, make friends with people you meet online, convince your actual friends to buy the game and play with you etc.

• Either invite people to play in a Fireteam (unless you are a nooby, then you should play by yourself and get better first). - Play with your friends and repeat step #1 (w/out parenthesis). - (Optional) You could join a Spartan Company and play with the people there. Just make sure they are active and willing to play. - Do whatever you think is best to have fun.

Alright thanks guys helped a lot!!
:smiley: