Warzone problems

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Warzone has been really -Yoink!- me off lately because I haven’t been performing the way I want. I’ve been dying a lot because of the scrubs who always get lucky at killing me, and no this isn’t a matter of skill, I can take out their shields and they boost out somewhere I can’t kill them and their jolly -Yoink- teammate comes out and kills me. I’m sick a tired of it because it’s destroying my k/d and I need my k/d in case some pleb decides to talk trash about me because I can just flash my k/d while I laugh at their crummy 0.7-1.4 k/d. Any suggestions on helping me die less? I always stay in the back so I can support my teammates with.

Says the scrub complaining,reminds me of a Elist on destiny if your bothered about k/d stay out of war zone and play a game type where you don’t die much.

What scrub would trash your Warzone k/d instead of your Arena one? You can’t even access someone’s Warzone k/d in-game as far as I’m aware. Play Arena, try hard, and get better.

> 2533274818902967;3:
> What scrub would trash your Warzone k/d instead of your Arena one? You can’t even access someone’s Warzone k/d in-game as far as I’m aware. Play Arena, try hard, and get better.

i think both modes use the same k/d

Its Warzone. Who the hell cares?

> 2533274892145775;1:
> I always stay in the back so I can support my teammates with.

Wowzers I hope you’re never of my team.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members. This includes stat-flaming.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274820921394;5:
> Its Warzone. Who the hell cares?

True, I would care more about your bad 1.163 k/d

> 2533274803493024;6:
> > 2533274892145775;1:
> > I always stay in the back so I can support my teammates with.
>
>
> Wowzers I hope you’re never of my team.

I wouldn’t want your 1.749 k/d on my team either scrub, get at least 2 and then talk to me.

> 2533274815992637;2:
> Says the scrub complaining,reminds me of a Elist on destiny if your bothered about k/d stay out of war zone and play a game type where you don’t die much.

With that 0.671 I would rather try to spend time getting a better K/D rather than spending your time on these forums