Warzone poo

I’m sure I’m not the only one who has been in a really bad game of Warzone. The other team does so well that our team doesn’t make it to 300. Lol 300. Anyways, there should be a possible way of balancing the tables. People quitting doesn’t help either. They leave before we even get a chance to fight back.

Here’s the solution to making Warzone a bit more balanced.

Dividing VP from Boss kills between the teams

> 2533274826443777;1:
> I’m sure I’m not the only one who has been in a really bad game of Warzone. The other team does so well that our team doesn’t make it to 300. Lol 300. Anyways, there should be a possible way of balancing the tables. People quitting doesn’t help either. They leave before we even get a chance to fight back.

> 2533274803929503;2:
> Here’s the solution to making Warzone a bit more balanced.
>
> Dividing VP from Boss kills between the teams

I disagree, this is a bad solution.

It would be nice if there where a system to keep the better players in a class together. My friends and I usually don’t do to bad, but for some reason this week we can get a win. Every game we are just getting killed. Currently we are at like 16 losses and 1 win. War zone is great but this is just frustrating.

Game this morning was 155-1000. The other team was really good and 5 minutes into the match I hear a teammate say he hasn’t killed anyone yet and hadn’t played before. Trying to determine a ranking system might help, not sure how they would do it with teams having different ranks themselves.

> 2533274807881644;4:
> > 2533274803929503;2:
> > Here’s the solution to making Warzone a bit more balanced.
> >
> > Dividing VP from Boss kills between the teams
>
>
> I disagree, this is a bad solution.

such a noob, padded solution it hurts. What it is right now will always be the only correct way. “muh 99% damage to warden and the other team does the last 1%. give me 135 points and the enemy team 15!” come on, really? that is such a padded, sad solution to something that is fine already. If you do 99% of the damage to a boss, finish the damn kill, don’t let the enemy team get the kill. “muh magnum shot from across the map for last hit!” you have a teammate with a magnum from the same distance also, why doesn’t he get the kill? This is a competitive game, you are rewarded for kills, not damage done. Get the kill, stop crying. How about instead of complaining about the enemy team taking your precious legendary boss you push their core before a legendary boss even spawns (exceptions for stormbreak). -Yoink!- i am so sick of seeing posts about legendary take down solutions. Git Good, and stop complaining, you lose some you win some.

> 2533274803929503;2:
> Here’s the solution to making Warzone a bit more balanced.
>
> Dividing VP from Boss kills between the teams

That’s a terrible idea… Would ruin Warzone.

Either way they need to figure out something before the next game.

> 2533274804212283;7:
> > 2533274807881644;4:
> > > 2533274803929503;2:
> > > Here’s the solution to making Warzone a bit more balanced.
> > >
> > > Dividing VP from Boss kills between the teams
> >
> >
> > I disagree, this is a bad solution.
>
>
> such a noob, padded solution it hurts. What it is right now will always be the only correct way. “muh 99% damage to warden and the other team does the last 1%. give me 135 points and the enemy team 15!” come on, really? that is such a padded, sad solution to something that is fine already. If you do 99% of the damage to a boss, finish the damn kill, don’t let the enemy team get the kill. “muh magnum shot from across the map for last hit!” you have a teammate with a magnum from the same distance also, why doesn’t he get the kill? This is a competitive game, you are rewarded for kills, not damage done. Get the kill, stop crying. How about instead of complaining about the enemy team taking your precious legendary boss you push their core before a legendary boss even spawns (exceptions for stormbreak). -Yoink!- i am so sick of seeing posts about legendary take down solutions. Git Good, and stop complaining, you lose some you win some.

This^ right here…

Still poorific…

It’s a casual playlist, so get used to having games ranging from winning 1000-100, games that are even, and games where you get destroyed. Hell, I went from losing 1000-166 in one game, to winning 1000-113 a couple games later. There is nothing wrong with the way Warzone works (aside from some spawning issues), you have bad games, you have good games.

Dividing points for a boss kill? Another crap solution to a problem that doesn’t exist. You mad that an enemy got the last shot on a boss? Every player has the same chance to get that last shot, there are things you can do to make sure it’s one from your team. Pull out a power weapon such as a Splaser and time your shot to be the last, or go on the counter-offensive and hunt enemy players trying to kill the boss.

> 2533274803929503;2:
> Here’s the solution to making Warzone a bit more balanced.
>
> Dividing VP from Boss kills between the teams

I love that people still think Warzone is intended to be balanced! LOL. Oh you kids are being destroyed by the current society we live in with it’s incorporation of “Participation Medals.” Has made all of you expect everything in life to be fair and balanced.

> 2533274804212283;7:
> > 2533274807881644;4:
> > > 2533274803929503;2:
> > > Here’s the solution to making Warzone a bit more balanced.
> > >
> > > Dividing VP from Boss kills between the teams
> >
> >
> > I disagree, this is a bad solution.
>
>
> such a noob, padded solution it hurts. What it is right now will always be the only correct way. “muh 99% damage to warden and the other team does the last 1%. give me 135 points and the enemy team 15!” come on, really? that is such a padded, sad solution to something that is fine already. If you do 99% of the damage to a boss, finish the damn kill, don’t let the enemy team get the kill. “muh magnum shot from across the map for last hit!” you have a teammate with a magnum from the same distance also, why doesn’t he get the kill? This is a competitive game, you are rewarded for kills, not damage done. Get the kill, stop crying. How about instead of complaining about the enemy team taking your precious legendary boss you push their core before a legendary boss even spawns (exceptions for stormbreak). -Yoink!- i am so sick of seeing posts about legendary take down solutions. Git Good, and stop complaining, you lose some you win some.

are you serious with me? besides the glitches where even the person who didnt even do last kill is getting rewarded, that still isnt an excuse. btw warzone is casual and even if competitive it should be rewarded to the guy who earned it. what if we have team slayer matches where red team gets 49 kills but blue team kills 1 red and it went “well thats 50 kills so blue team wins”. anyways on a very old post when i first talked about this problem back in the first month it was a problem because a guy was showing he was getting boss kills but all he did was walk up to an already damaged boss, shoot him a bit, die, respawn miles away, do something else, boss dies, he gets kill. he wasnt even last shot or guy who did most kills and he got the kill. a couple days ago i was playing WZ and i did 100% damage to a hunter, no one else helped, not my team not the enemy. the enemy was spawn trapped at the core on dispatch and my entire team was fighting them but i was across the other side of the map going for hunter commendations. i did 100% and it still, IT STILL, gave it to the enemy team. now unless there are magic bullets, like the ones that killed JFK, there is no way the system is rewarding the right people.

and regardless of the glitches. it promotes negativity in boss kills. rather than reward the player who did the hard work, just sit, camp, wait til near death letting everyone else do all the work, and jack the kill. thats what a do now because if i put in the legitimate effort, i wont be reward. so i now have to behavior selfish to get boss kills. Don’t help your team, don;t engage enemies. just camp n wait for boss to be close to death and start hitting him with a heavy weapon. the fact that one of 343i employees said that was actually more skill just bewilders me how they can conclude that. buy camo n incineration cannon. sit n wait for 1/10 health and wait for that moment you know the IC is going to do more damage than he has health, but you know no one elses weapons will be able to kill in 1 shot like yours, and smoke him. no work. its like taking another person’s test and rewriting your name on it. even though he did the work, studied, you the sleazy teammate can just come in and take all the credit from hard work. i already have a solution for it. and its a damn brilliant one so people stop treating bosses like they do in Star Wars Battlefront EA in Hero Hunt where people just wait for everyone elses hard work and than just get gypped, which btw the server population is so low in that game type because no one will play it and if so they all sit there waiting for someone else to do all the damage so they can come in and jack the kill which is why dice is considering rewarding the person that does most damage instead. My solution is make the points reflect like Gears of Ware Horde mode. if everyone shoots at an enemy, you get rewarded for the point damage you did. and if you were the last people to shoot the boss in the given time before he died, you all get the medal for it for commendation. therefore fixing that annoying noob camp kill “tactic” which btw it totally isn’t a tactic because tactics require skill.

Solution it makes everyone happy and problem is solved.

Big explanation. Not sure what kinds of things make the other team to always seem to get boss kills. I’m also stuck at warden kills…no matter what i do i can’t seem to ever get the kill now even doing majority of the damage.

> 2533274826443777;15:
> Big explanation. Not sure what kinds of things make the other team to always seem to get boss kills. I’m also stuck at warden kills…no matter what i do i can’t seem to ever get the kill now even doing majority of the damage.

simple, dont bother attacking warden. 343i has come out saying kill stealing is more hard work that actually doing work. i know right that totally makes sense? lol Anyways, just do this.

Warden kill stealling skills:

  1. Don’t help your teammate. Thats right, be a true Teamplayer by never helping out your team on boss fights. Just wait for them to do all the work n when he is near death just jack the kill.
  2. never expose your self to the enemy. camp n hide like a -Yoink-, it’s skill remember, and when the enemy gets close to killing him, while you are crouched behind cover where no enemy sees you, pop out n jack the kills.
  3. if #2 is hard because so many enemies are there. Use up to x4 camos and a powerful weapon. Crouch walk all the way up to warden taking the outer area so as to not be noticed. and when the enemy team works there butt off for the kill, charge up that Incineration Cannon and right when you know your cannon will do the final kill to kill him, do it, if it doesnt than just spam fire it.

No skill, oh did i say no skill? opps i mean its totally skill not doing any work to him and getting all the points and all the reward for doing literally nothing to the enemy

Oh and 1 last thing, if the enemy or teammates are assassination him, just take a pistol shot to his face and -Yoink- steal the kill from him. Cuz -Yoink- him for all that effort to get the kill and get gets nothing but you get the kill instead. And 343 can’t understand why there are so many complaints about this. the only people that even support keeping as is, are the ones that have to rely on this to even kill warden because they can’t put in the time n effort which is why warden gets ignore half the time when he does respond because everyone else is waiting for the other guy to do the work for them. Same thing with SWBF EA in Hero Hunt, which is like Juggernaut in Halo, which is why dice said they are considering changing it to who does the most damage rather than last kill because people have exploited it and because of it hardly anyone can complete the requirement of getting 10 wins in the match and why population for game mode has dropped to so low.

It’s like that old proverb, not sure exactly how it goes, where everyone has to bring either water or wine to a gathering. Everyone chooses to be cheap and so the gathering just has water n no wine. so unless players start getting rewarded for their hard work and get commendation to all that contribute to kill n the points equivalent to the amount of damage you did to warden, otherwise people will continue the -Yoink!- peoples boss kills, like warden.

> 2533274803929503;2:
> Here’s the solution to making Warzone a bit more balanced.
>
> Dividing VP from Boss kills between the teams

this is the mentality we get when kids are rewarded for trying not completing/winning

> 2533274840624875;17:
> > 2533274803929503;2:
> > Here’s the solution to making Warzone a bit more balanced.
> >
> > Dividing VP from Boss kills between the teams
>
>
> this is the mentality we get when kids are rewarded for trying not completing/winning

So rewarding people for the effort they put in is bad verses the current mentality of boss kills is don’t work hard, just steal off others.

> 2533274840624875;17:
> > 2533274803929503;2:
> > Here’s the solution to making Warzone a bit more balanced.
> >
> > Dividing VP from Boss kills between the teams
>
>
> this is the mentality we get when kids are rewarded for trying not completing/winning

Oh, and blatantly stealing is ok? Didn’t realize stealing was a part of competition.

LOL war zone poo