Warzone player opponents levels

In warzone the system puts you against equal level opponent or just random players?

> 2535409293956179;1:
> In warzone the system puts you against equal level opponent or just random players?

i would say random but now WZ n WZA is more like 1 team is random, the other teal are level 100+ all 12 and they are going to spawn kill you for free kills. all i get now on urban is this -Yoink-. we attack but get spawn killed, they let us take first base after 1 min, than they spawn kill again, than let us take mid after 1 min, than spawn kill again. they call it all in, everyone on their team has a tank, mantis, banshee, phaeton out so you cant do -Yoink- lol

> 2533274800212919;2:
> > 2535409293956179;1:
> > In warzone the system puts you against equal level opponent or just random players?
>
>
> i would say random but now WZ n WZA is more like 1 team is random, the other teal are level 100+ all 12 and they are going to spawn kill you for free kills. all i get now on urban is this -Yoink-. we attack but get spawn killed, they let us take first base after 1 min, than they spawn kill again, than let us take mid after 1 min, than spawn kill again. they call it all in, everyone on their team has a tank, mantis, banshee, phaeton out so you cant do -Yoink- lol

I fell the same way. It tells so one-sided anymore.

They need to fix this cause I am not a pro neither a noob. :frowning: