Warzone or Warzone Assault?

I personally like Warzone assault a bit more because it’s faster and more fun. Which do you prefer and why?

They both suck in my opinion. And that’s coming from soneone that’s all about massive vehicular based combat.

Warzone assault is way better than its counter part, but personally I’m ready for some BTB.

Where is my ‘neither’ option?

> 2533274963187769;2:
> They both suck in my opinion. And that’s coming from soneone that’s all about massive vehicular based combat.

It’s only as massive as folks make it, and most (well, me) tend to be conservative with their use of reqs.

THat being said, assault is great to make points, it’s fast and even gives like 1500 for a loss, I need to stack some points before the update on fri, assault will prolly be made longer AND the new items in reqs are going to be out, also.

I wasn’t really interested in the Warzone playlists at first, but now I like the when I’m looking for something casual to do. I prefer assault because I don’t like how killing an AI boss has so much sway over a game. I find that when the teams get split between a PvP objective and a PvE objective, well, it feels less like everyone is on the same page. Plus, I’d like it better if the PvE didn’t decide the games and the PvP did.

That’s just me though… I’m sure a lot of people feel the exact opposite. Thus, I’m thankful for the option to game as I prefer.

warzone assault reminds me of invasion, so i play it a lot

> 2533274805762526;5:
> > 2533274963187769;2:
> > They both suck in my opinion. And that’s coming from soneone that’s all about massive vehicular based combat.
>
>
> It’s only as massive as folks make it, and most (well, me) tend to be conservative with their use of reqs.
>
> THat being said, assault is great to make points, it’s fast and even gives like 1500 for a loss, I need to stack some points before the update on fri, assault will prolly be made longer AND the new items in reqs are going to be out, also.

Warzone’s team balancing is what makes me hate this gametype the most. And that goes for assault as well. Honestly I wad hoping for super small scale planetside with a Halo feel but all I got was glorified slayer with some boring objectives sprinkled about.

Warzone was advertised as PvPvE but the “E” part is almost nonexistent.