Warzone not finding?

Is it a problem, or just me? But been trying to access warzone over last few days and it keeps timing out a d the Una me to match screen appears.

Firefight is ok, but wont load assault or normal warzone.

Does the screen keep going black for you?

No, keeps timing out. but, I actually just managed to get a game of warzone,

Just slow I guess.

IDK. But to be on the safe side. I would suggest doing a hard reset. Check your multiplayer connection.

Oh and the reason I asked about the black screen is that if you have the VOW announcer equipped it can sometimes prevent the match from loading. So I if you don’t use the announcer, like myself, I would suggest changing it back to default to avoid this from happening.

Sometimes it’s just search times. When I play around 8 or 9 am it takes a good while for me to get a a game. But later on in the day it doesn’t take as long

> 2535434548670205;5:
> Sometimes it’s just search times. When I play around 8 or 9 am it takes a good while for me to get a a game. But later on in the day it doesn’t take as long

Maybe it has something to do with the amount of active players at that time of day. Are your search settings on expanded?

> 2533274972430429;6:
> > 2535434548670205;5:
> > Sometimes it’s just search times. When I play around 8 or 9 am it takes a good while for me to get a a game. But later on in the day it doesn’t take as long
>
> Maybe it has something to do with the amount of active players at that time of day. Are your search settings on expanded?

I don’t remember. I’ll tell ya tomorrow :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: