Warzone New Game mode Ideas.

Hey Spartans,
Warzone is a very popular gamemode that set apart Halo 5 from all the other halo’s. This means that’s warzone needs to go above and beyond and add some more variations. So far we have Regular Warzone, Warzone Firefight, Warzone Assault, and occasionally Warzone Turbo (which I’m waiting to see again). I’m hoping we would see some fresh game types like 4 Team Warzone, Warzone Infection (Mentioned on another post), A warzone that focus on teams fighting to get the most points through giant bosses which could lead to addition of more new mythic bosses, which I would be talking about on other posts. Let me know what you guys think or what game types should be added to make Warzone a truly bad–Yoink- game mode.

Roastedpork24

There was a leak by gamecheat 13 and in the leak he discovered voice lines that hint on new game modes such as warzone capture the flag, warzone assault ( the game mode where you have to get a ball and plant it on the other teams base) a version of gun game.

Warzone CTF? YES PLZ!

Warzone with no reqs. I’d play it. Loadouts only, maybe 500 to win and lots of 25 point bosses instead of the hard to kill ones. Just kinda sick of the constant stream of OP reqs and needing to use them to even be in the game.

Yes this would all be great!

> 2535468812026872;4:
> Warzone with no reqs. I’d play it. Loadouts only, maybe 500 to win and lots of 25 point bosses instead of the hard to kill ones. Just kinda sick of the constant stream of OP reqs and needing to use them to even be in the game.

That would quite the interesting fight. I think Energy Swords and Gravity Hammers should be allowed, but only the basic versions.

WZ King of the Hill would be FABULOUS
I think we all can agree on that :wink:

> 2535429593088083;6:
> > 2535468812026872;4:
> > Warzone with no reqs. I’d play it. Loadouts only, maybe 500 to win and lots of 25 point bosses instead of the hard to kill ones. Just kinda sick of the constant stream of OP reqs and needing to use them to even be in the game.
>
> That would quite the interesting fight. I think Energy Swords and Gravity Hammers should be allowed, but only the basic versions.

It would be closer to what warzone was at launch than what it is now. Those first 2-3 months people battled it out with mostly loadouts and low req cost weapons and were forced to prioritize bosses to win. Spamming endless banshees, wraiths, snipers, etc didn’t happen very often because we didn’t have them. Warzone was great. It’s realistically over in 5 minutes for one team now because of the req snowball that happens. Sorry OP, to get back on topic I think warzone regicide would be fun also. Can you imagine trying to protect your one guy on a warzone map? i think i got that right, kill the king whatever that was.

meh all i play id wzff so it doesnt really matter to me

WZFF LASO. Would be really hard, but would yield amazing awards.

> 2535429516640149;10:
> WZFF LASO. Would be really hard, but would yield amazing awards.

What is LASO?

> 2533274869326357;11:
> > 2535429516640149;10:
> > WZFF LASO. Would be really hard, but would yield amazing awards.
>
> What is LASO?

Legendary All Skulls On.

Ahhh

What about an objective where you can call on enemy A.I. to attack their core. (Thinking about Halo Wars). But seriously lets say we have certain bosses and whoever beats them can send enemy A.I.s to attack so the other team would have to defend. So we would have a small map with only core bases an a couple areas where bosses would spawn. this game mode however should make it where they cannot attack the other teams players but their vehicles only. This would make sure people wont just spawn kill or trap and make people actually focus on boss objectives. So imagine having 3 wardens approaching your base while the other team has to fight off a huge warthog or ghost assault. Let me know what you guys think about this.
Roastedpork24