Warzone needs to have pelicans as vehicles.

Players need to be able to dive pelicans in Warzone. 343i, you know fans want this.

Fans have dreamed of a big team battle mode with ACTUAL big vehicles :smiley:

We see amazing vehicles in the campaign, like the Phantom, Mammoth, Pelican, Longsword, Seraph, Scarab… yet we can’t use them in multiplayer? Warzone can be this mode that fans have dreamed of. Lets see some of those big vehicles show up!

And lets say Pelicans are too OP, simply make them gunless, or give them a weak gun.

The reason Pelicans will be fun is the pilot can feel like a REAL pilot in the Halo universe picking up 6-8 of the 12 man team and dropping them off into battle. It opens up more tactical gameplay as you can quickly transport an army of your team mates to an area that requires them.

Halo custom games needs to have Pelicans as vehicles.
FIFY. There will not be Pelicans in Warzone, it’s all about the Phaeton. But hopefully we can forge with a Pelican! Plus we have no confirmed news of yes to hornet/falcon or no

Yeah, now that the pelicans have pilot-controlled guns on them there really isn’t a reason not to have them, at least in Warzone.

Was it confirmed no pelicans?

> 2533274826353946;4:
> Was it confirmed no pelicans?

Its HIGHLY suggested from the gameplay they saw that there will be no pilotable pelicans as they are bot controlled. But theres no reason 343i can’t implement them. They can use this as fan service to make up for the lack of splitscreen

> 2533274964465607;3:
> Yeah, now that the pelicans have pilot-controlled guns on them there really isn’t a reason not to have them, at least in Warzone.

I see no reason why not. fingers crossed :confused:

The maps and player counts just are not large enough to support a Pelican. Its just going to be a enormous target without much room to maneuver. Falcons with passengers would be a much better solution for the scale of gameplay happening.

At most I could see a upgraded Phantom Boss as an enemy.

Not enough players on warzone to make the pelican worth it unless its like 2 or 3 person vehicle.

If it can transport people well you just going to end up taking a good portion of your team off the map for some time leaving whats left vulnerable to being overun.

Only way I can see the pelican working is on a very large map with open areas and with a player base grater then 12 per team.

The vehicle I see working in that category will be that Falcon.

> 2535444539078749;1:
> Players need to be able to dive pelicans in Warzone. 343i, you know fans want this.
>
> Fans have dreamed of a big team battle mode with ACTUAL big vehicles :smiley:
>
> We see amazing vehicles in the campaign, like the Phantom, Mammoth, Pelican, Longsword, Seraph, Scarab… yet we can’t use them in multiplayer? Warzone can be this mode that fans have dreamed of. Lets see some of those big vehicles show up!
>
> And lets say Pelicans are too OP, simply make them gunless, or give them a weak gun.
>
> The reason Pelicans will be fun is the pilot can feel like a REAL pilot in the Halo universe picking up 6-8 of the 12 man team and dropping them off into battle. It opens up more tactical gameplay as you can quickly transport an army of your team mates to an area that requires them.

:3 who’s to say they aren’t already in the game?

I would be MUCH happier with the falcon and hornet than with some clunky -Yoink- pelican. They also need to reinstate the reach falcon flight model for all VTOL aircraft in halo 5. The flight controls for the hornet in H2A are complete -Yoink-, and that is what they are currently using in halo 5.

Yeah, give me the Falcon. Scalability issues with the Pelican, I can’t imagine any maps where it isn’t just too big to be viable.

> They also need to reinstate the reach falcon flight model for all VTOL aircraft in halo 5.

Also this. That thing was pure butter to handle.

> 2535459483445834;10:
> I would be MUCH happier with the falcon and hornet than with some clunky -Yoink- pelican. They also need to reinstate the reach falcon flight model for all VTOL aircraft in halo 5. The flight controls for the hornet in H2A are complete -Yoink-, and that is what they are currently using in halo 5.

Pelican beats all. I mean come on. Who doesn’t want to fly a pelican? Have your team mates look up to you as you pick them up and drop them off.

They should make an easter egg if you melee while riding in the multiplayer pelican you do cheers with your fellow spartans with a beer can. and press the jump button to drink it. Make the pelican interrior a social environment.

> 2533274805497312;11:
> Yeah, give me the Falcon. Scalability issues with the Pelican, I can’t imagine any maps where it isn’t just too big to be viable.
>
>
> > They also need to reinstate the reach falcon flight model for all VTOL aircraft in halo 5.
>
>
> Also this. That thing was pure butter to handle.

Arn’t Falcons old Halo (Halo Reach-CE era) and Hornets new Halo (Halo 2-3 era). Even though Hornerts were in Wars…

like how Spirits are (Halo Reach-CE era) and Phantoms are (Halo 2-4 era). But for some reason theres Spirits in Halo 5.

IDK era inconsistancies

No. A thousand times no. There’s zero ways to balance the dang thing…

Pelicans can carry entire teams at once, rewarding you with an extermination in the instant that you succeed in destroying it, which will be difficult, because Pelicans are extremely agile and pack INSANE firepower. It will literally decimate entire teams. Too much affect on the tide of the match.

Think of a flying Mantis, except 5x faster, and bulkier.