Warzone Needs this

For the love of God can you make the shield’s flash on the scoreboard when a base is being attacked instead of having to be facing the base 20 feet in front of it to see. It’s annoying to be spawned in bufu and running to take over a base only to have no clue your base is being attacked. Should be a easy fix/update

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Bueller?

Bueller… I agree. I would like a visual hint that a base is being taken. or at least a greater range on the icon that lets us know.

Thank you!

I disagree the team should be more aware of their bases at all times if you take a base and you dont use it you should lose it, its something that could change the game don’t treat it like a decoration to be stolen

Many games with not-so talkative players, screen prompt would indeed be quite an improvement. Running from a base only to hear that it’s been captured 15 secs. later is annoying as *#$%. Good idea.

I’d be fine with this

> 2535405450804460;5:
> I disagree the team should be more aware of their bases at all times if you take a base and you dont use it you should lose it, its something that could change the game don’t treat it like a decoration to be stolen

+1 for this idea

IDK, it does seem to be a bit more of a strategic point to have only those near the base know that its being taken. I play 100% solo and use a mic about 10% of the time, which is usually me telling my team that the X armory is getting taken. But I see my team running past armories that are halfway taken as it is, so I doubt much will change peoples awareness.

Should have call outs like BF 4…

I mean as many updates that gets announced during warzone by that chick you’d think she could say West Armory under attack instead of just telling us when it’s already taken

No one likes Palmer’s voice tho

> 2535426829302733;10:
> Should have call outs like BF 4…

Damn gina

Or another idea is atleast show the emblems when choosing where to respawn to see if it’s flashing for being attacked or being overtaken

That’s a solid idea.

Thanks

That and when there are bosses on the field no matter where their location is.

Those usually are announced atleast tho

I don’t know how many times I’ve checked on a base and it is fine. 20 seconds later It’s been taken. Even when you are actively checking, you can’t always tell there is a problem.

> 2533274880633045;19:
> I don’t know how many times I’ve checked on a base and it is fine. 20 seconds later It’s been taken. Even when you are actively checking, you can’t always tell there is a problem.

Exactly. Or how many times you look directly at a base to see if it’s all good but the icon doesn’t show up until you walk real close and by then you’re dead