Warzone needs friendly fire

Just like the Arena, Warzone needs friendly fire. People in Warzone fire and throw grenades at random, because they don’t have to worry about team kills. Especially capturing bases, a bunch of grenades comes. Driving vehicles can kill your team mates. Why not friendly fire? It will avoids people firing at random.

No it really doesn’t. Too many a-holes already. The intentionally teamkilling would be real. Plus I like ground pounding people during the first armory capture :slight_smile:

Just… no… please no…

> 2533274954830324;2:
> No it really doesn’t. Too many a-holes already. The intentionally teamkilling would be real. Plus I like ground pounding people during the first armory capture :slight_smile:

More fun with friendly fire.

> 2535456165221911;1:
> Just like the Arena, Warzone needs friendly fire. People in Warzone fire and throw grenades at random, because they don’t have to worry about team kills. Especially capturing bases, a bunch of grenades comes. Driving vehicles can kill your team mates. Why not friendly fire? It will avoids people firing at random.

I just think this needs to be turned off in addition to friendly fire. I would likely stop playing Warzone if they enabled friendly fire because, let’s be real, people wouldn’t stop spamming grenades or firing at random. That’s part of Warzone’s charm. It’s supposed to be a fuster cluck, so let it be.

That would be terrible if they did that. People would be getting banned all the time for unintentional betrayals and then the intentional betrayals for a weapon would really suck.

Yeah, sure, it’d be perfect! Let’s pretend intentional killing for the REQ you just got won’t be a problem, uh? They do this kind of stuff in arena already, imagine that in Warzone after you get a nice sniper rifle or anything else.

More people would be killed by their own team than by the enemy team if this happened.

Omg my teammate spawned with a Nornfang! -grenade betrays and takes it for myself-

Spartan Charged an enemy than got blasted by a tank. I died, he survived. Something feels very wrong about this. However, all the reasons to keep friendly fire off in Warzone are totally legit. This is a tough one to get right.

> 2535456165221911;1:
> Just like the Arena, Warzone needs friendly fire. People in Warzone fire and throw grenades at random, because they don’t have to worry about team kills. Especially capturing bases, a bunch of grenades comes. Driving vehicles can kill your team mates. Why not friendly fire? It will avoids people firing at random.

Nope.
Bad idea.
Why?
Here’s an example of what would happen.
Sees teammate at REQ station
Then sees him spawn a SPNKr
Kills teammate for SPNKr

> 2533274924290830;11:
> > 2535456165221911;1:
> > Just like the Arena, Warzone needs friendly fire. People in Warzone fire and throw grenades at random, because they don’t have to worry about team kills. Especially capturing bases, a bunch of grenades comes. Driving vehicles can kill your team mates. Why not friendly fire? It will avoids people firing at random.
>
>
> Nope.
> Bad idea.
> Why?
> Here’s an example of what would happen.
> Sees teammate at REQ station
> Then sees him spawn a SPNKr
> Kills teammate for SPNKr

Exactly

Please no… the amount of jerks that can be in one team… And the amount of grenades thrown everywhere, you might even betray your own teammates unintentionally…

There’s a reason it’s off. People would kill each other for their REQs.

> 2533274911283092;14:
> There’s a reason it’s off. People would kill each other for their REQs.

^That too. MOST IMPORTANTLY THAT TOO

Absolutely not. Me getting killed intentionally or unintentionally when I have a mythic weapon would be almost rage inducing and I would probably stop playing warzone.

> 2535456165221911;4:
> > 2533274954830324;2:
> > No it really doesn’t. Too many a-holes already. The intentionally teamkilling would be real. Plus I like ground pounding people during the first armory capture :slight_smile:
>
>
> More fun with friendly fire.

please speak for yourself.

Unless you like sharing your reqs then no

Terrible idea

i already hate when my teammate gently bumps with me his ghost, then i’m at almost no health out in the open and pop, a guy hits me with a couple stray assault rifle rounds, that’s not fun.