Warzone needs CSR, or something like it.

I stay away from Warzone most of the time, so I never noticed this abject problem until today. I was playing Warzone Assault with a buddy of mine, the match lasted approximately 3 minutes. We. Got. Steamrolled. Out of the 12 people on our team, 4 got kills, 3 had one kill, 1 guy had two. The enemy team was entirely double digit kills. So just for the lulz I looked at the carnage report, not a single person on the enemy team was under rank 100. Several of them were at 147. I’m at 54, my buddy is around rank 63 and our highest ranking guy was around 80-something, and the rest of our team was below 40. Now sure, rank doesn’t always mean skill, but when I’m getting matched up with players nearly 3x my rank, it sure as hell means something! What is total BS, is that a handful of enemies WITH ONLY 5 RANKS LEFT TO THE HIGHEST POSSIBLE RANK, AT 52 MILLION XP, can get matched up against a team that doesn’t even compare in rank. “But Warzone is supposed to be casual!” Hahahahahaha, casual? Getting molested isn’t casual gameplay.

<mark>Do not bump threads.</mark>

I’m so glad I made this thread about something actually wrong with this game just for it to get ignored.

Well it would be a good idea but I personally prefer it to remain unranked as it is. I would prefer to rank BTB again as it feels more competitive for me than warzone

IDK those levels really dont mean anything other than they have more halo 5 play time than you.

343i can’t even implement a fair and balanced ranking for 4v4 in Arena…so how do you suppose they are going to make it fair and balanced for 12v12 when there could be a wide variety of CSR and skill levels in a fireteam?

like today in team slayer i partied up with other onyx players and there were games where we were getting a plat teammate when we were all onyx. We would even face diamond teams or a team with a gold player on the other team but i think its cus he was in their fireteam.

> 2728296738561752;5:
> 343i can’t even implement a fair and balanced ranking for 4v4 in Arena…so how do you suppose they are going to make it fair and balanced for 12v12 when there could be a wide variety of CSR and skill levels in a fireteam?

Well, the design and productions leads are gone, so maybe now they can hire people who know what they’re doing.

> 2533274830926790;1:
> I stay away from Warzone most of the time, so I never noticed this abject problem until today. I was playing Warzone Assault with a buddy of mine, the match lasted approximately 3 minutes. We. Got. Steamrolled. Out of the 12 people on our team, 4 got kills, 3 had one kill, 1 guy had two. The enemy team was entirely double digit kills. So just for the lulz I looked at the carnage report, not a single person on the enemy team was under rank 100. Several of them were at 147. I’m at 54, my buddy is around rank 63 and our highest ranking guy was around 80-something, and the rest of our team was below 40. Now sure, rank doesn’t always mean skill, but when I’m getting matched up with players nearly 3x my rank, it sure as hell means something! What is total BS, is that a handful of enemies WITH ONLY 5 RANKS LEFT TO THE HIGHEST POSSIBLE RANK, AT 52 MILLION XP, can get matched up against a team that doesn’t even compare in rank. “But Warzone is supposed to be casual!” Hahahahahaha, casual? Getting molested isn’t casual gameplay.

Experience rank is not the same as skill rank. You clearly have a fundamental misunderstanding of the game.

No I enjoy the fast wz matchmaking,

Everything else is ranked (even the social playlists)

So play something else or deal with it here and then.

> 2533274792641480;8:
> > 2533274830926790;1:
> > I stay away from Warzone most of the time, so I never noticed this abject problem until today. I was playing Warzone Assault with a buddy of mine, the match lasted approximately 3 minutes. We. Got. Steamrolled. Out of the 12 people on our team, 4 got kills, 3 had one kill, 1 guy had two. The enemy team was entirely double digit kills. So just for the lulz I looked at the carnage report, not a single person on the enemy team was under rank 100. Several of them were at 147. I’m at 54, my buddy is around rank 63 and our highest ranking guy was around 80-something, and the rest of our team was below 40. Now sure, rank doesn’t always mean skill, but when I’m getting matched up with players nearly 3x my rank, it sure as hell means something! What is total BS, is that a handful of enemies WITH ONLY 5 RANKS LEFT TO THE HIGHEST POSSIBLE RANK, AT 52 MILLION XP, can get matched up against a team that doesn’t even compare in rank. “But Warzone is supposed to be casual!” Hahahahahaha, casual? Getting molested isn’t casual gameplay.
>
>
> Experience rank is not the same as skill rank. You clearly have a fundamental misunderstanding of the game.

Re-read my OP.

> 2533274830926790;11:
> > 2533274792641480;8:
> > > 2533274830926790;1:
> > > I stay away from Warzone most of the time, so I never noticed this abject problem until today. I was playing Warzone Assault with a buddy of mine, the match lasted approximately 3 minutes. We. Got. Steamrolled. Out of the 12 people on our team, 4 got kills, 3 had one kill, 1 guy had two. The enemy team was entirely double digit kills. So just for the lulz I looked at the carnage report, not a single person on the enemy team was under rank 100. Several of them were at 147. I’m at 54, my buddy is around rank 63 and our highest ranking guy was around 80-something, and the rest of our team was below 40. Now sure, rank doesn’t always mean skill, but when I’m getting matched up with players nearly 3x my rank, it sure as hell means something! What is total BS, is that a handful of enemies WITH ONLY 5 RANKS LEFT TO THE HIGHEST POSSIBLE RANK, AT 52 MILLION XP, can get matched up against a team that doesn’t even compare in rank. “But Warzone is supposed to be casual!” Hahahahahaha, casual? Getting molested isn’t casual gameplay.
> >
> >
> > Experience rank is not the same as skill rank. You clearly have a fundamental misunderstanding of the game.
>
>
> Re-read my OP.

Re-read it. You’re still wrong. Experience /= skill.

> 2533274792641480;12:
> > 2533274830926790;11:
> > > 2533274792641480;8:
> > > > 2533274830926790;1:
> > > > I stay away from Warzone most of the time, so I never noticed this abject problem until today. I was playing Warzone Assault with a buddy of mine, the match lasted approximately 3 minutes. We. Got. Steamrolled. Out of the 12 people on our team, 4 got kills, 3 had one kill, 1 guy had two. The enemy team was entirely double digit kills. So just for the lulz I looked at the carnage report, not a single person on the enemy team was under rank 100. Several of them were at 147. I’m at 54, my buddy is around rank 63 and our highest ranking guy was around 80-something, and the rest of our team was below 40. Now sure, rank doesn’t always mean skill, but when I’m getting matched up with players nearly 3x my rank, it sure as hell means something! What is total BS, is that a handful of enemies WITH ONLY 5 RANKS LEFT TO THE HIGHEST POSSIBLE RANK, AT 52 MILLION XP, can get matched up against a team that doesn’t even compare in rank. “But Warzone is supposed to be casual!” Hahahahahaha, casual? Getting molested isn’t casual gameplay.
> > >
> > >
> > > Experience rank is not the same as skill rank. You clearly have a fundamental misunderstanding of the game.
> >
> >
> > Re-read my OP.
>
>
> Re-read it. You’re still wrong. Experience /= skill.

I’m wrong? Please, explain to me how “experience =/= skill” makes me wrong.