Warzone needs a favorite Req tab & level loadouts

343I should create a way to favorite Reqs and have level based loadouts in Warzone.
So instead of having to frantically search the cumbersome Req menu there should be a tab containing your favorite usable Reqs.
Also we all should be able to set up level based loadouts that would be restricted to the standard weapons and armor mods.
Hitting a Req station should automatically switch up your loadout while only taking an instant instead having to fumble around in a menu.
Lastly, you should be able to start the match off with the level 1 AR you prefer instead of having to waste precious time hitting the req station to get it.

Generally agree. Having a mini sort of loadout idea that you can re-equip yourself with in one click would be nice certainly. Doubtful if it’ll be implemented though :frowning:

sounds cool

Or have it done in the menus. So you preselect what you want, so when you hit that level in game it automaticly updates on respawn.

I like the idea of a favourite tab. As it is I get annoyed at how long it takes to scroll through to my Level 8 gear as it is and I’ve only got about half the reqs available

Especially with them constantly adding more weapons it does take a bit too long sometimes.

I’ve been wanting this since the game came out. It baffles me why it wasn’t in in the first place…

I’ve been saying this for a while as well. Once you start getting close to completing the REQ pool hitting level 5 or 6 can take ages to scroll through and pick the BR you want, the SMG then then armour mod and a boost takes far too long. A favourites tab for each REQ level for loadouts at least would make the game run a lot more smoothly and quickly. Plus your just a big stationary target while your at the Req station, a quick select would be a welcome addition

I agree, I hate the req station. It takes forever to scroll through all my guns to find the right one.

I like this idea. Navigating the req menu can be tedious.

I like the idea!

> 2533274860062662;4:
> Or have it done in the menus. So you preselect what you want, so when you hit that level in game it automaticly updates on respawn.

Can you explain upon this

A favorite tab would probably be the easiest to implement, and would help significantly with the REQ clutter. I would love to have the option to mark favorites so I don’t have to sift through all the REQ’s.

Pre selecting loadouts before game would be nice,

This would be nice.