Warzone need ranking system too

As post says i think that warzone mode needs ranking too. I’m so annoyed playing every match vs noobs or have noobs in team that don’t know how to grub a gun and shot. I think that people in this new halo are blinded, they can’t reach an objective, they just run, spam granade and do nothing. I always play arena and it’s fine except the maps that aren’t so good…but no problems 'cause i know there will be new maps in future…The real big mess is when i play warzone! Just a noobs fest. Btw i’m block u all after a match.

Ranked Warzone would be awesome. It would place a bigger emphasis on teams though.

It would basically become clan wars.

It actually has a ranking system, just not visible. After 50+ matches I started matching tryhards like myself all the time and trust me its no fun. Everybody sits in the bases with power weapons and shoots with BR/DMRs from base to base.

I enjoyed it more with bad players. If I play serious I have Arena which is 10 times more balanced and competitive.

> 2533274818521550;3:
> It actually has a ranking system, just not visible. After 50+ matches I started matching tryhards like myself all the time and trust me its no fun. Everybody sits in the bases with power weapons and shoots with BR/DMRs from base to base.
>
> I enjoyed it more with bad players. If I play serious I have Arena which is 10 times more balanced and competitive.

I’ve noticed as of Sunday the fast and loose play on it has really bogged down with better players quickly earning power reqs and DMRs appearing much sooner. I must have hit the 50 game mark if that’s the next level.

Played a game on Apex last night and the opposing team had 2 scorpions and 2 wraiths in play all at once. Another game had 3 opposing banshees going at once. I think the game mode has turned a corner for me. BTB can’t arrive soon enough!