Warzone Mayhem

[NEW WARZONE PLAYLIST SUGGESTION]

Haven’t seen anyone think of this yes but… here it goes.

Warzone Mayhem:

• REQ Cards are not spent, infinite uses as long as you have REQ Level to use it. (Only Cards you own with Certifications can be used.) - REQ Level progresses more quickly. (Faster to REQ 9.) - REQ Level recharges more quickly then usual. (2x Faster.) - Less RP and XP rewarded at the end of games. (25% Less RP and XP then a regular Warzone Game. Playlist created strictly for pure fun.)What do you guys think? Personally, I would love to see this happen. I hate spawning Legendary REQs in regular Warzone lol. Whenever I do, I feel obligated to camp my -Yoink- off because Legendary REQs are rare and I don’t want to waste this beautiful Weapon/Vehicle I just spawned. I think this playlist would blow off all the steam from spawning Legendary REQs from Regular Warzone. With this playlist around, I will feel more comfortable spawning my Legendary REQs in regular Warzone. Im that freak that needs at least 2 of everything because I like looking at them in my collection, I can’t be the only one lol.

:slight_smile:

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Bump

war zone is good some bugs but meh

I agree, I love Warzone. Though I’m suggesting a new playlist for Warzone entirely. With the Settings I stated above, not a change to the normal version.

I would support this to help with some of the commendations for the higher rarity vehicle kills/destroys.

Thanks!

Bump