Warzone 'Mayhem' Mode

I like the new sped up REQ unlocks in Warzone.

However, I - and seemingly many others - also enjoyed the balance of the REQ unlocks previously, which forced teams to use the lower-tier weapons and vehicles effectively to unlock the higher tier goodies. It was a bit more demanding, and satisfying in it’s own way.

I think 343i should have both in the Warzone playlist. Call the new sped-up Warzone ‘Warzone Mayhem’ and the original Warzone. Have them both in the pot and let players have both experiences.

Surely if you can manage two variations of Breakout, which pretty much nobody plays, then the Warzone playlist can handle two slight variations as well.

They should work on a PvE version instead. They also sped up REQ level gains, its chaotic.

This sounds like fun!

> 2615706747871287;1:
> I like the new sped up REQ unlocks in Warzone.
>
> However, I - and seemingly many others - also enjoyed the balance of the REQ unlocks previously, which forced teams to use the lower-tier weapons and vehicles effectively to unlock the higher tier goodies. It was a bit more demanding, and satisfying in it’s own way.
>
> I think 343i should have both in the Warzone playlist. Call the new sped-up Warzone ‘Warzone Mayhem’ and the original Warzone. Have them both in the pot and let players have both experiences.
>
> Surely if you can manage two variations of Breakout, which pretty much nobody plays, then the Warzone playlist can handle two slight variations as well.

I’ve heard worse ideas, could be interesting. Would certainly serve both sides of the isle.

They should have it backwards, you start with a high req level and it goes down over time. Making picking up weapons something that more people will do.

My version of “Warzone Mayhem”: all players spawn at REQ level 9 and Power Weapons and Vehicles cost nothing. Boom

Oh my gosh, a PvE Warzone is perfect and should have been a thing from the start.

> 2533274891841289;2:
> They should work on a PvE version instead. They also sped up REQ level gains, its chaotic.

Well, yeah, obviously.

But this is just a quick update to a playlist, not an entire new mode with AI routines and everything.

> 2533274850614519;6:
> My version of “Warzone Mayhem”: all players spawn at REQ level 9 and Power Weapons and Vehicles cost nothing. Boom

Blast radius increased. Weapons fall from the sky! WARZONE ARMAGEDDON!