Warzone matchmaking.

Now this is mostly me venting, but it seems like the matchmaking in Warzone is just awful. I’m not the best player but I’m practically always in 1st or 2nd place, trying to maintain a balance between holding / capturing, Killing bosses, and killing enemies. It seems like EVERY SINGLE game I go into It’s me and a bunch of unskilled / uninterested / possibly vegetative players against a cohesive team that pushes together, flanks, and calls REQs often. Meanwhile my team is having Ghost races in our base.

> 2533274800912243;1:
> Meanwhile my team is having Ghost races in our base.

This made my day :slight_smile:

Know what you mean. This is the reason why i prefer much more warzone assault than warzone.

> 2533274800912243;1:
> Now this is mostly me venting, but it seems like the matchmaking in Warzone is just awful. I’m not the best player but I’m practically always in 1st or 2nd place, trying to maintain a balance between holding / capturing, Killing bosses, and killing enemies. It seems like EVERY SINGLE game I go into It’s me and a bunch of unskilled / uninterested / possibly vegetative players against a cohesive team that pushes together, flanks, and calls REQs often. Meanwhile my team is having Ghost races in our base.

You feal my pain… lol

I could be wrong, but I believe the game matches up players by win/lose %, not skill.

> 2533274847563380;4:
> I could be wrong, but I believe the game matches up players by win/lose %, not skill.

oh yes. it seems like when you have a certain win Percentage you get all the try hards in the next match.

Being someone who just started playing Halo I agree and disagree. I felt like when I started there was no chance of me having any sort of decent K/D Ratio. But at the same time now that I’m up to SR30 playing against people that were god to start has made me better and I’ve gone from finishing bottom 4 to top 5 nearly every game.

> 2533274800912243;1:
> Now this is mostly me venting, but it seems like the matchmaking in Warzone is just awful. I’m not the best player but I’m practically always in 1st or 2nd place, trying to maintain a balance between holding / capturing, Killing bosses, and killing enemies. It seems like EVERY SINGLE game I go into It’s me and a bunch of unskilled / uninterested / possibly vegetative players against a cohesive team that pushes together, flanks, and REQs often. Meanwhile my team is having Ghost races in our base.

What I have come to learn is the best thing to do is pair with friends I have about a fire team of 8 guys that I play with and we usually demolish, add me Barnnes I’ll be sure to invite you when me and my buddy’s are playing