Warzone matching should be skill based.

It seem as my “sr” rank goes up so does the difficulty of warzone assault matches.
I wasn’t sure if it worked that way, till I played on my friends account.
He’s an sr15 every match was a breeze…
Than I go back to mine an sr90+^…and lost 4 games in a row.
Am I being matched with bad people to balance them out?due to my sr level.

“Sr—” shouldn’t determine a players strength.
I feel warzone should have a hidden ranking system. (Non competitive)
Based on k/d, win %, and other skill factors.
So someone with a 1.2k/d isn’t likely to face players with 22.5k/d.

Matches seem to only get harder.
Not sure if it’s level placement or a unbalanced matching system.

One side has better players, and the next game they play with the same people. So they win again.
And the people that lost lose again.
Mix them up after matches, so a game with randoms doesn’t lose everytime. (Warzone assault)

I definitely agree. I’m SR 45 and I got matched up with lower level players on my team while the other team had an SR 81 who was Onyx in every playlist who went 43/14/14. I’m Gold and I’ve never claimed to be good at this game but I have fun when I’m matched up with players around my skill level because I stand a chance.

Getting stomped like that frustrated me and I hope they incorporate something soon to make it fair. Even if they added a placement system like Team Arena I feel it would make it more fair because it wouldn’t be so unbalanced and hard to play.

Good luck with your thread I’ve been trying to push a skill matching system for a war zone for the past few days and no one seems to understand that the system is broken there’s a guy and his team have only lost two games after a thousand wins the math their does not make sense sorry but I don’t care how good you are if a skill matching system was in place you well lost a lot more games.

Unless they misspoke (again), Warzone incorporates a skill-matching system.

I’m not sure about other people’s experience, but I have yet to see it operate correctly, if at all.

> Warzone doesn’t feature a skill-based ranking system like CSR, but there we do use a hidden MMR value to track and match players according to skill so that teams remain balanced.

> We use a hidden skill-based MMR value to match players and balance teams in Warzone

they need an equipment unlock based match system. I’ve had to deal with unlocked DMRs too many times.

warzone is supposed to be “casual” but I couldn’t agree less lol warzone should definitely have a system like that OP

> 2533274862181038;5:
> Unless they misspoke (again), Warzone incorporates a skill-matching system.
>
> I’m not sure about other people’s experience, but I have yet to see it operate correctly, if at all.
>
>
>
>
> > Warzone doesn’t feature a skill-based ranking system like CSR, but there we do use a hidden MMR value to track and match players according to skill so that teams remain balanced.
>
>
>
>
> > We use a hidden skill-based MMR value to match players and balance teams in Warzone

I noticed the difference after playing quite a few solo games and then going in with a big group. We ran into guys who were a lot better then I was use to for awhile at prime time at least. After that though it was pretty face roll.

I have been getting stomped in warzone. I kinda stopped playing it unless I am just warming up now, or want to use power weapons without having to fight people to get them like in arena.

> 2533274829723893;9:
> I have been getting stomped in warzone. I kinda stopped playing it unless I am just warming up now, or want to use power weapons without having to fight people to get them like in arena.

Not much you can do if you get placed against a stacked team of 12. Very hard to beat teams like that. I just take the good games with the bad games. At least you are still rewarded if you lose. Plus you can still try to complete commendations and acquire req packs even if you are losing.

Warzone has a skill based matching system, its just not visible. I’m sure it has nothing to do with your SR and a lot more to do with the amount of games you’ve won & win rate. Success in halo 5 requires putting together a squad of at least 4 people for any gametype, and most likely you have won enough games that you are playing squads now. You destroy when you play with your buddy not cuz of his low SR, but because of his warzone rank (not shown).

I know this is true because the other day we put together a squad of 6 and stomped teams… pretty sure we went 15-0 and we had it down to a science, getting to the core and using the right reqs and the right times… We then started getting matched against top tier players… for instance there was a guy with 8.5 days playtime in warzone with a 75% victory rate. They rushed our armory and then sent guys with camo and fuel rods into our core. Since their REQs were limited to level 4… that tells me they coordinated their REQ purchases and handed fuel rods to the camo assaulters. It was impressive… And it made me want to play a lot more warzone with a much bigger squad.

The 75% win rate instead of 90% or more tells me that there is a whole new level of warzone players that play on a very serious and organized level and can beat even what I considered to be a perfect team. My advice is make a lot of friends in the halo community, you will always have people to play with and it will push you to play at the top level. That guy making calls in game chat with 1000+ points at the end of the game? Send him a message about how you’d like to party up and play some games, or just send him a fireteam invite. The message works better b/c he/she may already be in a fireteam.

I so agree with that